Dish Washing Sponge Vs. Brush

When hand washing dishes what do you prefer?

• Sponge

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Brush

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
ok, I just cant stay out of this any longer ..
Spoiled mostly muricans.
Seriouosly folks
boohoo, noo dish washer, boohoo I have to get my hands wet
(how did your mother wash dishes? your grandmother? did you get sick from all those nasty dishrag germs?)
Move to Costa Rica, they mostly don't have running hot water!

ok, I just cant stay out of this any longer ..
Spoiled mostly muricans.
Seriouosly folks
boohoo, noo dish washer, boohoo I have to get my hands wet
(how did your mother wash dishes? your grandmother? did you get sick from all those nasty dishrag germs?)
Move to Costa Rica, they mostly don't have running hot water!

Do you use a washing machine? I bet you do.

Each time when I cook, I have a ton of dishes,pans,and pots to wash. Have a dish washing machine handy but never used it.

Why go through the hassle of putting all in to wash then take it all out. It is easier for me to go through each piece one by one by hand using two sponges. One to get the tough stains out, the other ones to do the easier ones such as the plates.

Then just lay it in the rack next to the faucet to dry. When I do deep frying dishes such as the Tempura,Tonkatsu etc., I use the deep fryer and use the oil in repetition of 5 times or so. When cooled, just put it away, but making sure to cover it with clear foil for extra caution as to may getting to spill.

Easier one is when cooking the Japanese curry, take the whole pot to keep it fresh in the fridge,after the first serving, then can repeat a few times till getting bored eating the curry over and more...

Back