Don't They Have Any Shame?

I'm betting a steak and wine dinner that B.O. will find a way to reject Russia's plan based on whatever lame excuse he can come up with. Any takers?

I'm betting a steak and wine dinner that B.O. will find a way to reject Russia's plan based on whatever lame excuse he can come up with. Any takers?

And if he does that, any American who still supports Obama should have his/her head examined.

And if he does that, any American who still supports Obama should have his/her head examined.

A few seconds ago I heard Susan Rice speaking about the evils of Sarin. I will eat my mousepad if the Obama administration doesn't keep pushing.

Basically, I think Putin, Obama, Mccain, Bush, and all the others are actually of the same basic cloth. I wouldn't trust Putin in this for one minute. He doesn't give a crap about the Syrians, and neither does Obama. This is all just self-serving power posturing, and everything that's said has an ulterior agenda. Putin is much more clever, though, than people realize. He is a snake oil salesman, one of the best I have ever seen. Obama and Bush are pretty good, but to me, Putin takes the cake.

Let's support the poor Syrians who have been caught up in this game of civil war and international politics. More war will kill people that are innocent, and has already displaced thousands of innocents. I highly doubt intervening is going to help this situation one bit. Those of us that are good, everyday common people have a moral duty here. We have to protect the innocents from these despotic rulers like Obama and Putin. Don't support this silly war, and try to convince as many as you can, your friends and relatives, that it's nonsense and that we should vote out the bums that are propagating it.

1185264_10151535216661735_2070736103_n.jpg

Back