Drones For Tax Evaders

Of course the SS (who executed millions of civilians) was a branch of the military. I would edit this post and change "non-military" to "non-combatant" but the time allowed to edit the post has expired

You might want to read Black Edelweiss. Unlike most memoirs which were penned years after the fact, it was written while the author was confined in various Allied POW camps during 1945 and 1946, although not published until decades later. I've been a student of history for many long decades, yet this book opened my eyes in several ways. Contemporaneous or near-contemporaneous accounts are the most reliable, IMO.

It might be that these drone strikes are partially motivated to drum up recruitment of future terrorists. More terrorists - more money for the Military Industrial Complex and the security apparatus of an authoritarian state. It a virtuous cycle to the war profiteers - of course it is a bloody disaster for the rest of us.

bd58d12c-02f4-4540-b5da-c565d29e9a0f-460.jpeg

As far as the Nuremberg trials. The people hung would be different if the Germans had won ... victor's justice.

THE NEW 24 HRS TV SERIS HAS STARTED ! In them the US drones are doing fantastic destructin jobs and Mr. Bauer is superb again
somewhat aged than in previous episode but still lookin' good.

THE NEW 24 HRS TV SERIS HAS STARTED ! In them the US drones are doing fantastic destructin jobs and Mr. Bauer is superb again
somewhat aged than in previous episode but still lookin' good.

I'm hope you're speaking ironically here, H-san. I mean, you do realise this is blatant manipulation, glorifying the so-called "War on Terror", and validating the false premise thereof? "Ooooh, scary mooslemz, be afraid, be very afraid!".

99% of all so-called terrorism today is the work of national intelligence agencies. There haven't been any real terrorists since the demise of Red Army Faction. And you know how you can tell the difference? By their targets. RAF went after military and police targets, as well as government officials. However you may feel about their motivations and their methods, they went after hard targets. The government sponsored "terrorists" of today go after soft targets, namely civilians.

And even with regard to RAF, there is some evidence that Verena Becker, at least, may have been under the control of West German intelligence the whole time. We'll never know the truth.

OK, then use those drones to find and destruct the "Boko-Haram" band, but making sure to sequester the girls before bombing them.

OK, then use those drones to find and destruct the "Boko-Haram" band, but making sure to sequester the girls before bombing them.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is another BS false flag psy op. The point is to give the US an excuse to deploy to Nigeria. What is the key point of data? Nigeria has oil.

The Allies deliberately targeted hundreds of thousands of civilians in Wold War II.

Ever hear about the bombing of Tokyo or Dresden (among others)?

That's the way war was waged then.

The Nazi war crimes involved mostly non-military deaths of millions of civilians.

um what? The Nazi's heavily bombed civilians too. Completely destroying cities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blitz

Every industrial city in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales was hit.

Both the Allied bombing of German civilians and Nazi bombing of British civilians should be war crimes. Although i doubt my dead Grandad would have agreed with that.

edit: they also heavily bombed Poland when they invaded http://en.wikipedia....in_World_War_II and the Netherlands...

good article here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II

I´d love to see drones for people hiding to avoid paying debts. I know -- I´m dreaming.

Back