El Adios a Nestor

Sorry Perry, but it is the 2nd time you refer to [this] death as a tragedy
As far as I know Perry has greek roots...that might explain it :D

Yes I am greek and the word tragedy (Ancient Greek: τραγῳδία, tragōidia) always is close to greek culture . A comment that needs to be made I am all for talking openly about our politicians and leaders but there is a appropriate time. I understand that this is a very emotional time and hope that we can all respect our different points of opinion.

In greek culture we are taught from a young age to never speak disrespectfully of the dead for a certain amount of days.

perry said:
Yes I am greek and the word tragedy (Ancient Greek: τραγῳδία, tragōidia) always is close to greek culture . A comment that needs to be made I am all for talking openly about our politicians and leaders but there is a appropriate time. I understand that this is a very emotional time and hope that we can all respect our different points of opinion.

In greek culture we are taught from a young age to never speak disrespectfully of the dead for a certain amount of days.
That's a nice tradition, Perry. And you are honoring it as such. Many here are not Greek and do not feel bound to silence regarding Nestor's activities. Don't take it personally.

More importantly perry do you have any recommendations for buying unsweetened greek yoghurt in BsAs..en serio!

fifs2 said:
More importantly perry do you have any recommendations for buying unsweetened greek yoghurt in BsAs..en serio!

Fifs, I recall you mention you had problems in your office, did you sort it out ? (I hope it's not indiscreete to ask since you mentionned it). Count on the community if you have any problems !

Cheers and greetings to Irish people !

(fifs2, they sell a pretty good unsweetened yogurt escurrido in the arabic delis/confiterias off scalabrini ortiz--one called damasco on scalabrini and cabrera, and the other on malabia and cabrera)

French jurist said:
Fifs, I recall you mention you had problems in your office, did you sort it out ? (I hope it's not indiscreete to ask since you mentionned it). Count on the community if you have any problems !

MizzMarr beat me to it put yes she is right those two places are the best on Malabia and Cabrera and Scalabrini Ortiz and Cabrera.

I look forward to meeting you guys soon at our next dinner which will be in a greek restaurant. :)

French jurist said:

FJ you are really sweet and I appreciate you asking as today was a pretty bad day with quite a few tears shed. I have never used the word chantaje quite so much and sadly it continues and blatantly so. We are basically trying to stomach the threats, filming and recording where possible and considering options...including fleeing to Bazil and getting radical plastic surgery...I am after all a multii-millionaire narco-trafficker didnt you know!?

fifs2 said:
FJ you are really sweet and I appreciate you asking as today was a pretty bad day with quite a few tears shed. I have never used the word chantaje quite so much and sadly it continues and blatantly so. We are basically trying to stomach the threats, filming and recording where possible and considering options...including fleeing to Bazil and getting radical plastic surgery...I am after all a multii-millionaire narco-trafficker didnt you know!?

I feel for you Fifs and understand the difficulties in running a business here and finding people you can trust . This is all a huge challenge .
Keep your chin up mate

Back