Elliptical Trainer

Can any recommend a decent treadmill brand that can be purchased here? Nordika, Randers, Weslo and Semikon seem to be the main brands these days.

You could take up speed skating. My team will burn that fat off of you. :)

I posted this over 2 years ago, and since then I lost almost all of the weight (16 out of 20 kg) that I gained after first coming here in 2007 and later gained about 4 kg back. So to be back to my original weight I have to lose 8 kg. Some of you may know I've decided to leave Bs As in a few months and I think once I am back in New York, I will get right back to the very healthy lifestyle I always was accustomed to living...I am really looking forward to it.

I haven't gained much weight but I worry for my cholesterol levels and liver due to an increased salt intake and my love affair with malbec. I enjoy the fact that the culture isn't obsessed with health here as they were in California (fad diets, obsessive marathon running, etc.) and living here I no longer suffer from insomnia and other stress related issues. What is healthier at the end of the day? Not sure! Need to find that happy medium….

Back