En Negro

As Citygirl made clear, she was not unable to sustain business in AR, she has chosen not to based on having better choices.

Why will I still do business there? Because my business model is different. This doesn't mean I'll make AR the hub of my LAM business, but I'll do some business there as long it makes sense because I enjoy BsAs.

As for my superiority complex, I never mentioned the words BETTER or BRAIN. Simply, the best predictor of the future is the past. And I have some insight into where funding exists for entrepreneurial ventures and where it does not. So saying that it's likely that Silicon Valley companies are going to contribute to the next big things that will provide work in developing nations is, well, obvious.

Will great things come from other places? Sure. Leadership in everything is up for grabs in the new economy.

Guillo said:
I'm not going to do homework for you. Feel free to peruse google all you want.

You guys need to stop assuming that the US, 100% capitalist way is the only way for the rest of the world. You CANT apply your values into any other society, specially if you want to fit in it.

As a country, we will to choose our own way, according to our values. And with all the failures and problems, I'd rather be here than be in the US.

Which brings me back to...why are you still here?

So in other words you can't answer (because there aren't any).

THANK YOU for proving me, and everyone else you disagree with right...

GOD, I LOVE this feeling!

jaredwb said:
So in other words you can't answer (because there aren't any).

THANK YOU for proving me, and everyone else you disagree with right...

GOD, I LOVE this feeling!

Why would I take the time to look up information for you? You would ignore it like you did evey time that you were showed wrong in our discussions in the past only to return to post shit like that. You are a small, small man.

Guillo said:
Why would I take the time to look up information for you? You would ignore it like you did evey time that you were showed wrong in our discussions in the past only to return to post shit like that. You are a small, small man.

Well, you clearly CAN'T look up the info because it doesn't exist...you make a statement you better be prepared to back it up.

And why the hostility, I was trying to be civil.

Guillo, I've been curious, what attracted you to this expat board?

jaredwb said:
JESUS! these are NOT leftist countries!!! They sustain a free market model AND the Govt (over the last few years) has been SELLING their Govt run properties to the private sector!

NEXT!

What's left? What's right? How do you define them?
If by left all you recognize is cuba, venezuela and rusia, then the left doesn't exist and you can feel like you won all the time.

By progressive, left leaning government I meant one that activelly controls the economy, takes care of citizen health and welfare, and prioritizes citizen wellfare before pure capitalism.

Not exactly the K model, is it?

Back