End Of Summer Picnic - Cancelled

If there's a Harlem Shake at the end, I'd be tempted. Everyone could bring a mask, a silly piece of clothing and think of an even silliest body move.

oh god that would be hillarious!!! yeas, lets do a bsas harlem shake!

oh god that would be hillarious!!! yeas, lets do a bsas harlem shake!

For example, two people could have the shirts of Boca & River and imitate a fight (same for two people with CFK & Macri's masks).
Possibilities are endless to make a funny YT video that could become Cult.

Who dares?

Lela it would be good to see you again.
Frenchie , it would be nice if you could come. Please don´t hijack the picnic though for a political satire, albeit in a funny dance . I want this picnic to be all inclusive where everyone feels comfortable and to relax from whatever aggravates them during the week.

Lela it would be good to see you again.
Frenchie , it would be nice if you could come. Please don´t hijack the picnic though for a political satire, albeit in a funny dance . I want this picnic to be all inclusive where everyone feels comfortable and to relax from whatever aggravates them during the week.

I know :eek:p

I've nothing to sell, no ideas to defend, just good French food to share

Excellent ! I will most likely bring Mexican and if I can swing it some German, Laugenbroetchen und vielleicht Zwetschgenkuchen. A ver.

sounds like a great plan
please send me more details!
paula

Please don´t hijack the picnic though for a political satire, albeit in a funny dance . I want this picnic to be all inclusive where everyone feels comfortable and to relax from whatever aggravates them during the week.

Well, having a sense of humor would be a great start, no?

Heh.

It is not the kind of picnic I wanted to organise and spend my time on. It seems to me that Frenchie understood that. Maybe it was a joke all along but I had noticed that less people looked and " signed on" to the idea so I said something. Ok ?

Who is coming so far :

Nlaruccia plus friends
Tom at alki
Ikaros
Frenchie
Sarahthebarber
Johnywalker
Lela
Pausal
Hel C. plus one

Back