End Of Summer Picnic - Cancelled

Whats a harlem shake,something to do with toilet etiquette in the portaloo?

We'll do the harlem shake in a different time (I'll open a thread for that).
Too bad because I'd like to shake like a worm on the ground in Palermo. :eek:p

Frenchie, I think we misunderstood each other. I was not against the Harlem Shake, only the potentially offensive caricatures.If you want to do a Harlem Shake as in the dance with the funniest dance moves ever knock yourself out if you can find takers at the picnic. My point was only to keep it a politics,criticism free zone. I will do the filming.. :p

MAP : http://goo.gl/maps/BFcg4 Ignore the A and B in the map.I have attached a separate croquis with more detail.

Plaza Sicila is the place this time.For the ones that went to the last one it is on the opposite side of Ave Sarmiento .I will try to get a spot under trees near the back of the Japanese garden. If I get a chance I will go out there beforehand and narrow the area down a bit more .

Edit : I attached a croquis of the buses that go in that direction and ROUGHLY where they stop.

Attachments

• CROQUIS.jpg
    CROQUIS.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 16
I might join you guys as well and bring some typical Argentine cookies "pepas" and mate (bitter, the real deal :)). Thanks so much for organizing this, Aleina!

On my menu:
- Snails in garlic butter
- Frog legs
- Foie gras
- Chocolate volcanoes
- French paté (pâté campagnard)
- Champinones a la Griega

and maybe one or two more things.

Frenchie, I love the menu. I will try and stop by the German bakery to get some crusty bread to go with the French paté. Additionally something spicy. Maybe some Thai inspired chicken or something Mexican again. I had been thinking about tamales but noone in the verdulerias saves me the corn husks even though they promise :(
If I get the time I will make a Zwetschgenkuchen .(something like this http://www.mamas-rez...kuchen_hefe.jpg )
Lucy, mate is a great idea. Bet there are people who have not tried it or tried it as mate cocido only.

I'll bring three bottles of wine. Plus some cheese & crackers.
I'm useless in the kitchen. Maybe some apples too.
And some other surprise goodies.. ;)

Back