Favourite tango classics

perry

Registered
I do not believe that this subject has ever been covered on this forum before but as Argentina is synonymous with tango I like the posters to name their most favourite songs of all time . These are three of my favourite classics .
( a classic that should make any born from Bahia Blanca very proud)

Last edited:
For the most profoundly hopeless-loss-forever tango: Ignacio Corsini - El Adios. Can't say it is a favorite exactly, but ouch. Guaranteed to make you feel better about your own life.

Last edited:
These are my three most favourite Astor Piazzolas songs of all time .

I like this video the most because the music is subtle and the dancing is soooo graceful. It's a great combination.

PS: I'm not a big fan of the tango vocals or orchestral versions of the music, or the stage/competition dancing.

This is more like what I would hope to see at a milonga.

PS2: I didn't know Carlos Di Sarli was from Bahia Blanca, so double thanks to Perry.

Last edited:
I like this video the most because the music is subtle and the dancing is soooo graceful. It's a great combination.

PS: I'm not a big fan of the tango vocals or orchestral versions of the music, or the stage/competition dancing.

This is more like what I would hope to see at a milonga.

PS2: I didn't know Carlos Di Sarli was from Bahia Blanca, so double thanks to Perry.

I agree with you as tango vocales distract from the pasión of tango. Astor Piazzola is a genios imho and will be remembered for eternity for his profound soul .The best álbum of Astor Piazolla was the Rough dancer and the cylical night . It is pure melancolía

Last edited:
Garganta con Arena-- Karaoke Version so you can all sing...The True meaning of Garganta con Arena? (Raspy Throat)?

Cambalache ... ( Future Argentine National Song?)

El que no llora no mama
el que no roba es un gil.

Last edited:
Back