Finding Interesting Items For Sale On Mercado Libre

porcelaine2_zpsb8609d65.jpg

porcelaine3_zps79423598.jpg

porcelaine4_zpsbf1021c4.jpg

By the way, potential job offer for someone who lives in Capital in Palermo/Recoleta/Barrio Norte.

I live near Pilar and lose a lot of time going to pay/pick up Mercadolibre purchases between 300/2000 pesos.

I'm thinking about hiring someone to do that job for me (will give a cash advance to pay for the stuff & will come once every 10/15 days to pick up the stuff I bought).

It would be a perfect job for someone with a motorcycle (or maybe even a bike, at worst the heavier stuff is like 2 or 3 art books to pick up) living around Palermo/Barrio Norte (where I buy most of the stuff. For other far away places, I'll go myself). It's possible to do that with the subte/buses too.

Not sure yet, but if some people are interested, send me a PM.

By the way, potential job offer for someone who lives in Capital in Palermo/Recoleta/Barrio Norte.

I live near Pilar and lose a lot of time going to pay/pick up Mercadolibre purchases between 300/2000 pesos.

I'm thinking about hiring someone to do that job for me (will give a cash advance to pay for the stuff & will come once every 10/15 days to pick up the stuff I bought).

It would be a perfect job for someone with a motorcycle (or maybe even a bike, at worst the heavier stuff is like 2 or 3 art books to pick up) living around Palermo/Barrio Norte (where I buy most of the stuff. For other far away places, I'll go myself). It's possible to do that with the subte/buses too.

Not sure yet, but if some people are interested, send me a PM.

I know of one guy who would happily take your cash advance:

http://santiagovera.com/

Good Luck!

When Moreno returns just click the heels of these babies three times and repeat 'There's no place like home'
http://santiagovera.com/auction/?ult_auc_id=285

fbqOh1G.png

I imagine Frenchie's house to be a treasure trove of precious antiques and strange dildos.

That dinnerware set is beautiful.

Back