Finding Interesting Items For Sale On Mercado Libre

frenchie-san, are you amassing all those buys in your house?...I would suggest to never leave for a prolonged vacation...Much valuable in your possesion to lose to thiefs whilst you are absent!

frenchie-san, are you amassing all those buys in your house?...I would suggest to never leave for a prolonged vacation...Much valuable in your possesion to lose to thiefs whilst you are absent!

If he builds a replica of the Villa Savoye next to my house he won't have to worry...

INF_Corb-V-Sav-Nfac_6.jpg

PS: I've seen photos of the house as furnished by the original owners. Frenchie's muebles, though not designed by LeCorb, will look much better in the house (aka: "a machine for living").

If he builds a replica of the Villa Savoye next to my house he won't have to worry...

INF_Corb-V-Sav-Nfac_6.jpg

PS: I've seen photos of the house as furnished by the original owners. Frenchie's muebles, though not designed by LeCorb, will look much better in the house (aka: "a machine for living").

Is this house designed for the upcoming zombie apocalypse?

Is this house designed for the upcoming zombie apocalypse?

Interesting question. The house was constructed in 1929 and during World War II it was occupied by the Nazis.

I'm sure Robert Neville would feel comfortable living there, especially in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
emo51.gif

Terminator hand

$2850
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-520341894-brazo-de-terminator-arte-chatarra-decoracion-coleccionistas-_JM

GVl2eWB.jpg

For those who like design stuff.
This small lamp at 1200 pesos is interesting. Very much inspired from the Vademecum by Joe Colombo.

lampara-de-mesa-lectura-de-diseno-13577-MLA2936719900_072012-O.jpg

Back