For Republicans, The Acceptable Approach To "free Stuff"

Mati,

Is there any reason why you're little history lesson there skips from 1955 to 2003? Ah yes because that's when the Peronistas that were in office were doing the exact opposite. Rodrigo, Cavallo, Menem, Duhalde... the lot of them pushing for austerity, pay cuts, cost of living decreases, Rodrigazos, and more austerity. If you're going to consider the history of Peronism, you have to talk about all of them, not just the ones you like.

Sorry Ed, I think youre wrong. Peronismos, technically, we had 3 governments. 2 from 1946-1955 and then other 1973 till 1974 when Peron dies. Then, it gets more complicated, cause the people who succeed Peron after his death are the rtight, his widower, Isabelita, and Lopez Rega, the AAA, thats a right wing Peronismo that had the exactly oposite measures than the first peronismo (46-55).
Then came the militars, who had the same ideology that these Peronistas. In fact, theres a continuity of some of the economic measures.
Then, after Alfonisn, in 1989, you have Menem, which was, simply, a poverty factory. He did the exact oposite, again, of the first two peronismos: sell absolutely everything: YPF, Aerolineas, Entel, Segba, the list is long. How can you compare these two Peronisms, if they were the exact oposite one from another? How could this be understand by the same name? I repeat: they did the exact oposite things, the exact oposite model, the exact oposite economic measures, and of course, the exact oposite results... the policies started with Isabelita, continued and profundized in the dictatorship and with Menem had its recurrent crisis in 1981, 1989, 2001.

So pretty much there are two different peronismos, google the ezeiza massacre and you will understand.
My position is that the real peronismo was the original the first two governments, were these huge changes were made. It was revolutionary in every sense.

There are two kinds of Peronists: those who live in the 1950s, and those who live in the 1970s.

you and your thinkers. This phrases that you write are deeply nonsense, theres no thoughts beehind them, just a simple empty phrase.

peronismo is not the same in the 40s, 60s, 70s, 90s, and 00s.

Back