Foreign credit cards purchases at MEP rate

Good point. WU fee for me so far was between 1.5%-2.5%. Still it makes WU circa 7% better. Worth the convenience occasionally?
WU fees vary widely depending on where you're sending from. If you're getting a good rate and a low fee, WU may be your best option.

It always kills me when people who are from countries that elected Trump and/or Truss think they are morally superior to a country that elected Kirshners.
I am not an Argentine Citizen, but if I was I would have voted for Cristina, and would probably vote for her in the future.
Where is any mention of morality in this thread? You seem confused. By the way, it's Kirchner. You ought to know that. She was president here. Once upon a time.

Last edited:
Maybe as of today?
I just read this article on infobae.
just checked online, and yes the rates are lised on the Visa website are the higher ones, 307 currently

Last edited:
And I just made a purchase on MercadoLibre and it was accepted. In retrospect, possibly not a good idea to use ML considering the account links to a DNI, but I guess ordering direct with the supplier is fine. The important thing is the MercadoPago system accepts foreign visa cards, as I was having trouble with Mastercard.

Back