Foreign credit cards purchases at MEP rate

I used Citibank Visa credit card to recharge my prepaid credit. I was charged in card currency at official rate and few days later, Citibank reimbursed forex difference, so in the end total charges at MEP rate.

I used Citibank Visa credit card to recharge my prepaid credit. I was charged in card currency at official rate and few days later, Citibank reimbursed forex difference, so in the end total charges at MEP rate.
So now, Visa uses review like mastercard and blue rate posts after rather than right away? Was the prepaid card loaded online or in-person?

Anybody tested out recently using a visa credit card via Apple Pay?

So now, Visa uses review like mastercard and blue rate posts after rather than right away? Was the prepaid card loaded online or in-person?
I bought the prepaid credit online. Visa took few days to review the charges. I think different department is handling that. Previously, I have to call them about MEP rate, and they refund the rate difference later. But recently, they just did it automatically but I still have wait a few days.

I just checked some recent charges on my Visa cc, and it does seem that they are following Mastercard's example and waiting a few days for things to settle.

I did it on a mastercard. It's done in ARS. Got charged the official rate and was eventually refunded part of it.
This was with a US Mastercard? Every time I tried with visa it would go pending and then AA said the charge was rejected, even though it wasn’t rejected when I called capital one. I think they don’t want to give local rates to Americans. I paid through the nose in dollars-I wish I knew this worked. Same thing happened with flybondi and jetsmart

Back