Foreign credit cards purchases at MEP rate

Even after a few days? It didn’t refund you the difference to give you MEP?
If you enter 360 ars as your expeniture on the Visa site, you'll see you'll be charged approx 1 USD. If you enter 1USD and ask how many ars you get, the answer is approx 199. So, Visa and presumablely MC are exchanging Ars to USD at a rate of 350 ars to 1 USD, and exchanging USD to ars at the rate of 190, the official rate. So, once again , it's pay in ars via Visa and get basically the whole Blue rate.

If you enter 360 ars as your expeniture on the Visa site, you'll see you'll be charged approx 1 USD. If you enter 1USD and ask how many ars you get, the answer is approx 199. So, Visa and presumablely MC are exchanging Ars to USD at a rate of 350 ars to 1 USD, and exchanging USD to ars at the rate of 190, the official rate. So, once again , it's pay in ars via Visa and get basically the whole Blue rate.
On the visa website you input the transaction currency (which is ars) to your card currency (usd or whatever you have) it'll give you 350

It has been several days and I have not gotten any reimbursements.

Today's rate

Date 02/25/2023, Bank fee (%) 2%
Edit
Calculate Conversion
Reset

327 ARS = 0.998739 USD

1 ARS = 0.003054 USD
1 USD = 327.412750 ARS

350 or 330? People are reporting not getting reimbursements and it has been several days

Got no reimbursement for cash machine.

Has worked the two times I’ve used the card since last week, Mastercard.

I don't understand how this works one day and then not the next. What is visa doing?

you are worrying too much about this, seriously. it works.

fiscal is one example, and i suspect that his still will post correctly as all the rest have done. it takes some days to correct.

you are worrying too much about this, seriously. it works.

fiscal is one example, and i suspect that his still will post correctly as all the rest have done. it takes some days to correct.
But he said several days passed. Don't reimbursements post within a few days? What is the longest amount of time it can take?

there is no defined time. it takes what it takes, depending on the bank and who knows how many factors. i have done multiple transactions and they all have eventually posted.

if it worries you so much then just carry all the cash

Back