Freefall Dolar Blue

this forum seems to be the place to be for those who love predict what's going to happen to the euro dolar/euro and never get it right. I read before the dollar was going to pass the magic line of 10 in June, then it was after the two elections -certainly in October-, and now in December or after New year...man oh man, it's a shot in the dark all.
It all depends of this crazy government, if Cristina wants to bring the dolar/euro down she will do that, she may get out of resources but then she may lend some more money.
I hope I'm wrong but I don't see the euro and dolar going up soon. :-(

The government is spending roughly US$100M a day in order to make the value of the blue dollar drop. The Central Bank reserves are now at an all-time low (since the K's took office) of US$30 billion. Thus, this could only last another 300 days before it all goes downhill, although I doubt they will wait until they hit 0.

The government is spending roughly US$100M a day in order to make the value of the blue dollar drop. The Central Bank reserves are now at an all-time low (since the K's took office) of US$30 billion. Thus, this could only last another 300 days before it all goes downhill, although I doubt they will wait until they hit 0.

But they may always get more loans (yes, there are always crazy banks out there willing to give loans to crazy politicians) AND she's got the soy and mining as a extra incomes for the national reserves. The K's are great in surviving the most difficult times, they lie and cheat, but are successful in finding always new resources.

If you want to experience true freefall, try "investing" in bitcoin.
what the hell is the btcoin, the entire China is talking about it.
The radio announce its new value every day. We live in a crazyshit time,

what the hell is the btcoin, the entire China is talking about it.
The radio announce its new value every day. We live in a crazyshit time,

A giant decentralised ponzi pyramid (bitcoin will coin its own term soon) scheme originally pushed by libertarians, then the media. It has gone from being worth pennies to $1212.90 at the time of writing.

A giant decentralised ponzi pyramid (bitcoin will coin its own term soon) scheme originally pushed by libertarians, then the media. It has gone from being worth pennies to $1212.90 at the time of writing.
Hmmm, I should have looked at it much closer back then. US$1220.90 is huge!

Back