Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas!

Hola,
I'd love to come along to this too if I could! I'll keep an eye on this page!
Liv

Hello ladies! (and Alec..!)

We're considering Sugar Bar on Costa Rica, Palermo for Thursday 10th. Cover charge is 40 pesos and ladies drink for free! A few of us have been there for Beerlingual and it is a nice bar with nice food and plenty of room for us.

Let me know what you think!

stene xx

So...just to let you all know that we're definitely meeting in Sugar Bar on Thursday 10th, from 8pm. Cover charge is 40 pesos and ladies drink for free! I'll be there at 8....see you all soon!!

please please,

would be so lovely to meet up with some other girls,
We moved here one week ago and besides the people who work with my husband I have not really met anybody else!

have been starting to worry ;)

Hey, I am also looking for some good girl time and I would love to meet up for tea or coffee. Let me know if you are still interested :)

Is it stll on for this evening at Sugar bar?
looking forward to meeting you all!

It sure is! Please come along tonight and meet some liked minded, friendly chicas. We'll be there from 8pm :)

Too bad i am only seeing this now! Would definately have joined you! I just arrived in buenos aires and don't know anyone yet. I'll keep my eye out for a next meeting... Or if any of you are up for a drink spontaneously let me know!
Regina

This looks good! would like to join the next one and meet some other girls in this great city! :)
i´m 23 and from holland!

let me know!

Back