Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas!

Definately. A monthly meet-and greet would be great! Stene I think you got to head this up, you're so good at it!

Sounds like a good idea to me! We could have it in the same place, La Maison on Honduras. Thursday 10th November would be 4 weeks since the last meet. What does everyone think?

I think I can do that date, but not sure about the place, any other suggestions? It wasn't that good in terms of food and seat comfort...

I vote San Telmo! There is a new place just opened on corner of defensa and chile which could be perfect - posh look but they are often empty so i could go ask them if they could give us a deal on drinks if we guarantee them a certain number of people? Chatted with owner before.. They have a down stairs club with booths etc, empty most of time i reckon so could be perfect. Depends if as many people will come?

Yep cool, a more budget-friendly place would definitely be better. I don't know many places here so suggestions are welcome! I'm thinking Palermo would be a better area to stick to, San Telmo's a wee bit far away for most folk Natalie? I'm easy though!

No worries, was just a thought- didn't realise everyone lived in Palermo. Will keep checking on here to find out where it will be.Someones house would be perfect - BYOB for those on a budget and loads of space if it is roomy. Just a thought if anyone has space enough. Or a boozy picnic during the day could be a good shout.

I see I've rocked up a bit late to this thread and missed a good get together.

Can you put me down for the next one..

Palermo or san telmo or anywhere is good for me.

My girlfriend doesn't like to miss out, so put down the two of us.

btw. I'm from Aberdeen aswell, and about the same age, very keen to meetup!

Cheers
Alec

Back