General Advice Solicitation For A First-Timer

Since you know more, this I'm sure, you can tell me, if anytime happened, that someone came here (legally, since there is no visa required) and they put him to jail because he didn't have ticket out? I came number of times from the same country without return ticket and no one asked me for it at departure nor here. How they can know, you presented fake one to the girl 12000km away? What airline person told me is, that they put you on next flight back on airline company expense. However, she didn't know, why the company or anyone else don't inform you about policy,which is applied only by 2 companies in eu..

Anyway, now I have dni so I don't bother, but still would like to understand the procedure.

I posted 2 cases of expats that were rejected at Ezeiza. They didn't show any fake ticket, so they just were deported.

What i try to say is that you don't need a ticket that evidence your departure and to make a fake one is very unwise.

There are not predictable rules because the law is against you and it is all up on the immigration agent that is free to do whatever he feels like.

We didn't understand each other. We are speaking about fake ticket showing on departure airport, because they demand it, even if embassy or airline company do not mention it. They prevent you to board a plane no matter what you do, until you present any ticket going out of Argentina. Most of people in this case just buy one there, which is probably the reason why they are doing it.

But when you step in Argentina, you'll never, never show to anyone fake ticket. First, because they don't demand it, second, because you are not stupid.

So, like you said, worse case scenario is to be immediately departed, which is not worse than being rejected from flying on first place.

And as I said numerous times, only few companies demand presenting return ticket, so I guess it is not really necessary...

Not in the vein of recent discussions here but as a newcomer, what is the emergency number to call if you need an ambulance, police or fire? We have private health cover.
In Australia we dial 000 and I know from all the TV shows in the states it is 911...

911 for dispatch, which should get you to whatever service is needed. In case you want to call directly, fire is 100, police is 101, medical is 107.

Back