Get your pots out for the lads!

This is the email I received:

Por una Argentina como la que todos queremos, digamos BASTA.
Basta de falta de medicamentos.
Basta de trabas a las importaciones y exportaciones.
Basta de cepo al dólar.
Basta de Ciccones.
Basta de violencia verbal.
Basta de expropiaciones.
Basta de patoterismos.
Basta de impunidad.

Basta de autoritarismo
Basta de no dialogo.

CACEROLAZO el próximo jueves 31 de mayo a las 20:30 hs.

HASTA DONDE QUIEREN LLEGAR?
POR FAVOR REENVIAR A TODOS TUS CONOCIDOS Y CONTACTOS
DE TODOS NOSOTROS DEPENDE EL CAMBIO. NO NOS CALLEMOS.

Greg2231 said:
San Telmo is Quite

They've just started in San Telmo. I think I'll go down the pub.......just to escape the noise, you understand :)

" I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain. "
--Paul Atreides, Dune

I think it's dying out now. Thank goodness.

I've had a migraine all afternoon and this was not helping.

camberiu said:
" I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain. "
--Paul Atreides, Dune

Ahhh, the Bene Gesserit litany against fear :) Is Argentina the Gom Jabbar for the masses?

I love my wife's pragmatism. She is not used to protests at all (she is from Japan). So, as she was getting annoyed from all the cacophony, she had to ask me: "If they are so angry at Cristina, why don't they take their pots and pans and go make this noise in front of her house? What kind of lazy half-ass protesting is this"?

Only a Japanese to say such things.....

ElQueso said:
Ahhh, the Bene Gesserit litany against fear :) Is Argentina the Gom Jabbar for the masses?

It is the Gom Jabbar for me. I need to keep my hand in the box.

Back