Get your pots out for the lads!

Lclc23 said:
We get it!!! You live in a slum !!

...not only that but he is an authority on crippled minds and the precise location of the Real Argentina.

pauper said:
...not only that but he is an authority on crippled minds and the precise location of the Real Argentina.

And has figured out that all mental illness in villas is caused by poor nutrition? Brain chemistry? What's that???

StevePalermo said:
Are they carrying guns like the Tea Party guys?

Steve, what exactly is that flippant remark supposed to mean? Are you opposed to the right of law abiding citizens being able to defend themselves? There was never an instance of violence at a Tea Party event, regardless of your leanings. Come on man, I know that you didn't mean that.

Mitch said:
Completely agree. Nicoenarg disected him like a high school frog. .

Interesting.. so now you want to disect me. I would not recamend trying that boys!

Edit.. well give it another 10 years you might have a shot at the title.

Lclc23 said:
And has figured out that all mental illness in villas is caused by poor nutrition? Brain chemistry? What's that???

It is something beyond your little pea brain understanding junior. I never said ALL,

pauper said:

Any mind, yours mine or anyone elses without an education is crippled. And there are allot of minds like that around here. Think man..erase the education in your brain and turn you loose in BA.. what are you? A few days later you might be dressed like woman doing what ever you can to survive. And do not tell me other wise.. Thank God you do not live like that junior. :eek:

tomdesigns said:
Any mind, yours mine or anyone elses without an education is crippled. And there are allot of minds like that around here. Think man..erase the education in your brain and turn you loose in BA.. what are you? A few days later you might be dressed like woman doing what ever you can to survive. And do not tell me other wise.. Thank God you do not live like that junior. :eek:

Why do you keep coming back to Trannies selling themselves? Is that one of your bonuses of living near or in a villa, you can get them at a discount?

huge cacerolazo right now the cadena nacional was just too much to stand!!

It's big at Santa Fe and Scalabrini right now, and everyone who's not in the street is on the balcony with an olla.

Back