Girl's Meet-up this Sunday

Persico and travestis are fine with me. Let's decide about the place before midnight ok?
Flavia

Question 4 Bill: About now many travestis are you talking about exactly? 200? 5? just checking

ROFL!
"Question 4 Bill: About now many travestis are you talking about exactly? 200? 5? just checking "

Well, no idea what ROFL means but it didn't sound friendly. Maybe it's not the right kind of setting to mix. If the girls are not offended, please let's just pick a place. I was expressing a point of view.

Oh, I see, silly mee, looks like my brain was taking a nano nap when I replied. Now I get the meaning of ROFL, sorry to think it was mean, and yes, it was a funny line.

Please VOTE: Persico or Olsen. I say Olsen. That sounds so German, Sir.

Both places sound good to me, but Olsen would be more convenient, so it gets my vote. I look forward to meeting all of you!

Yikes, this is short notice, but let's meet at Olsens. Hope that is ok with everyone else. See you there...

yeah, see ya'll later. I am Cold-Fu-Fighting, but I'll be there around 15.15.
Olsen it is. Maybe we can change the rules for the future and meet at 15.30?

Hi
Im running late and as I have to take 2 collectivos Ill never make it on time! Please can the next one be a bit more central for all those who don't live in Palermo?
I apreciate today is different as the cafe chosen was last minute due to the other being closed!
Hope you had a good afternoon.

yeah, Joey, absolutely, you pick the next spot. And also, we can do it a little bit later, like 15.30. Have a good day, it's nice to stay inside too... crawling in front of the tv. Ok, I am late too!

Back