Girl's Meet-up this Sunday

It was another delightful afternoon having brunch with the girls and... should I say it? travestis!

I am sorry for the girls that couldn't make it and I look forward for the next time already. As promised, it will be in a location closer to downtown or "centro", so please start suggesting as soon as you have an idea.

"galalita" said:
Question 4 Bill: About now many travestis are you talking about exactly? 200? 5? just checking
No travestis. I was just curious. I actually meant "lesbians" anyway.
Are lesbians welcome?
Oh... I guess it doesn't matter. Tea time is over. I hope it went well and nobody got fat.

Oh, Bill, you're full of kinky questions :) We talked about you during tea, if it makes you happy.

Nobody got fat.

Joey, we were talking about San Telmo for the next meet-up. Does that sound like something you would be interested in?...let us know.
Btw, Sunday's meeting was great and Bill I did put on a couple because the brunch was ultra fabulous...yummy. Thanks for the inquiry.
Talk soon girls........

"We talked about you during tea"
I'll give you an extra little tidbit about me. I've met auntieapple (which isn't her real name by the way). She was at a meet-up with her friend Candi, who is a very attractive and intelligent Argentine woman I might add.
We talked of world affairs and the difficulty in finding bras for auntieapples ample bosoms (she'd just had a baby at that time).

Hi jicassochica
San Telmo is much easier for me thanks!
I look forward to meeting all of you / the lesbians / the travestis or anybody else that decides to come along!

Sorry for I don't know San Telmo very well, for I think some of the other girls had recommended something. Anyone remember?

Hola Chicas,
San Telmo is loaded with places to visit on a Sunday afternoon, I know Paula will be extra happy that we're meeting over there. There are a couple of places we could go, and please make suggestions as well. The good thing about ST is that everything is open on Sundays because of the atiques feria.

I think this is the coolest place - Humberto Primo St. 424
http://www.cafedelarbol.com.ar/

And I also found this one.
http://www.viaviacafe.com/

Ok, girls, that's my contribution to world peace.

And Bill... LOL, bras and world affairs are pretty much in the same category, right?

Hey Jen,
I was thinking about Cafe del Arbol and I forgot I'd been there before. It's not as cool as it seems in their website. It's a very small cafe in front of the San Telmo Plaza. They have tables outside, on the street, but on Sundays it's really packed, packed like annoyingly crowded. Maybe the girls have another suggestion, I dunno.

Back