Girl's Meet-up this Sunday

Hi. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this Sunday because I'll be visiting some relatives, but it was great meeting you last Sunday and I look forward to the next get-together :)

Hi all
I feel kinds responsible as I requested a place central.
Last year I used to have lunch in a cool cafe about 3 or 4 blocks from Plaza Dorrego and I cant for the life of me remember the name, or the address as I just used to walk there.
Im going to try and find it tomorrow and shall hopefully re-post!

Hi! I did'nt get to go last week but will definitely make it this sunday. Can't wait to meet you all.
Brenda

ok, Joey, we look forward to hearing about this place you mention.
Soon

Hi Girls
I think I have the right one!! Ive been looking at the restaurant guide for an hour!
Its called Origen and is on Humberto 599 on the corner of Bolivar here is the link http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=2432.
It was a favourite with the girls at a hostel a stayed at least year for lunch as we all lived in San Telmo.
But if anybody has any better ideas please say.

Hi girls, have been out of scene for a long time but would love to catch up. Need "fresh breeze"
A nice place to be on Sundays is Josephine on the corner of Guido and Quintana, very parisien and if the day is sunny -outdoors is bliss.
Hope to see you all no matter where
fondly rose

Hola All and Rosieposie,
we decided on San Telmo due to one of the girls´request. I think Origen is a good idea, love to be in new places.

Please confirm your attendance. It´s this Sunday at Origen and is on Humberto Primo 599, around 15.00, 15.30

Recoleta, sounds great and we could go for our next outing.

Galalita...your so on top of it! Ok....Origen it is! I will most likely get there a bit earlier, say 2:30 since I will need to leave at around 5:30, so if anyone wants to chat it up a bit mas temprano...I will see you there.
Buen fin de semana!

Back