Good Roaming Package

Ceviche

Registered
Any of the 3 carriers ( personal, movistar or Claro" have a good international roaming package?

I have the Reaming package from Movistar.

i have been using prepaid for past 5-6 years but now thinking of going postpaid. but I need international roaming package too. local packages are damn cheap.

you have a reaming package because you have pre-paid. I have pre-paid from personal and face the same issues of reaming.

Reactions: Joe
i have been using prepaid for past 5-6 years but now thinking of going postpaid. but I need international roaming package too. local packages are damn cheap.

you have a reaming package because you have pre-paid. I have pre-paid from personal and face the same issues of reaming.
What happened to all your muscles?

url.jpg

I went to Uruguay last weekend, I bought a 300mb which lasted 30 days and cost 90 ARS. I was there for 8 hours and got through about 230mbs. 3G internet speed in Uruguay puts argentina to shame.

They also had some cheap voice plans which I didn't buy since I wasn't planing to talk to anyone who didn't have FaceTime...In the end I received 2 calls, each under a minute, and made 2 calls of my own, one for just under 2 min and the other for 6. Bill for that came to $50 + Iva, which is expensive but not absurd.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]What happened to all your muscles?[/background]
url.jpg

i am not into men. Please pardon me, I am not interested in having S&x with you.

Reactions: Joe
I went to Uruguay last weekend, I bought a 300mb which lasted 30 days and cost 90 ARS. I was there for 8 hours and got through about 230mbs. 3G internet speed in Uruguay puts argentina to shame.

They also had some cheap voice plans which I didn't buy since I wasn't planing to talk to anyone who didn't have FaceTime...In the end I received 2 calls, each under a minute, and made 2 calls of my own, one for just under 2 min and the other for 6. Bill for that came to $50 + Iva, which is expensive but not absurd.

was this plan bought in Uruguay or Argentina

was this plan bought in Uruguay or Argentina

Argentina. Probably would have been cheaper to pop a urugauy prepaid sim in and buy a data plan but I needed to be available contacted by phone.

Argentina. Probably would have been cheaper to pop a urugauy prepaid sim in and buy a data plan but I needed to be available contacted by phone.

I think you have a post paid Personal connection?

Any idea with post connection once can buy similar roaming plans for worldwide?

Back