Grass Fed Organic Beef?

(Goat)

If you buy a whole goat or sheep you can cut it up any way that you want - or have someone do it for you. The reason why a butcher may be reluctant to give you this special cut or that special cut is because it will leave them with a whole heap of unsaleable meat because nobody else wants the leftovers from the special cut at a price that makes the special operation worthwhile. And yes, I have bought a whole sheep before. But that was back in England from the farm gate. I've never tried to do it in Argentina

Regarding pork, you can find corn feed porks (lechones de granja) or wild pork grass feed in nature.

Regarding cows, forget about organic, there are a fee local disease that makes it not wise, they need vaccination.

Grass Feed is another issue.
OK but where do I find wild pork grass fed in nature and grass fed beef?

Perry had some suggestions above which seem good, but if you know others please say.

No, I love lamb. Hard to find here.
There's a carniceria on Cuenca in Villa del Parque. I think it's El Alba, a couple of blocks south of Beiro on the western side. They will sell lamb but they can't always get it and anyway you have to order it from them a couple of days in advance. I have no idea if it's "organic" or whatever: it's just nice. I love lamb too.

As an ex small producer of 'grass fed' beef in my experience once they're sold off they were treated the same as a feed lot raised animal. I suspect to be 100% sure you're getting what you want, you or the butcher would have to buy direct from a producer.

Could be wrong but as for anything claiming to be organic...I'd be sceptical.

As an ex small producer of 'grass fed' beef in my experience once they're sold off they were treated the same as a feed lot raised animal. I suspect to be 100% sure you're getting what you want, you or the butcher would have to buy direct from a producer.

Could be wrong but as for anything claiming to be organic...I'd be sceptical.
Its very hard to know what you are buying but due to my experience I can tell with one bite if the meat is mostly grass fed or grain fed . For me there is a big difference in flavour. I find it shocking though that restaurants are not allowed to advertise if the meat is grass fed giving a unfair disavantage to feedlot meat which is a inferior product . In 2004 when I first came to Argentina the meat was still superb in most restaurants and parillas as feed lot production was very low then now there are only a handful of restaurants in Buenos Aires that still have grass fed meat ( and all in private as the menus do not declare this ) .

When I am in Patagonia I purchase directly from a farm organic lamb raised on beautiful pastures and the taste is superb . Most lamb you get in Buenos Aires is tough and tasteless and for this reason people will choose inferior food products as to get a hit of sugar and chemicals . Our food supply has been severely compromised by corruption and greed .