Guests coming to BA for three days...top things to do?

mmoon

Is it safe to take foreigners to Liniers? With so many good restaurants in nice areas, I can't exposing foreigners to a place like Liniers
I was wondering the same thing. We have no problem taking them off the beaten path, but...

However, once they’ve left, I’m there! I’ll go pretty much anywhere for an amazing meal.

I'm thinking probably a day walking and sightseeing around the core of BA, and another day boating up in the delta. We have half of a third day, so some of the suggestions about museums or specific destinations are great. I like the idea of tea at the Alvear. If you could take guests to one restaurant for dinner (upscale or not), what would be your pick?

For rustic Patagonian flavors, we go to El Federal. The ambiance is great for a small group (max 6). We’ve also had a large group there, but that changes the ambiance for everyone (not just the people at your table).

I'm thinking probably a day walking and sightseeing around the core of BA, and another day boating up in the delta. We have half of a third day, so some of the suggestions about museums or specific destinations are great. I like the idea of tea at the Alvear. If you could take guests to one restaurant for dinner (upscale or not), what would be your pick?
Pobre Louis ( Spelling?) in Belgrano. Great Argentine atmosphere and THE BEST STEAK ...IMO
N