Hate North Americans?

orwellian said:
What makes you so sure about that? Last time they were building a rocket they got slapped by the Chinese. I doubt China will allow them to invade South Korea.

But you are the ones that funds them economically and supplies them the arms they use to kill Palestinian children. If that help stops, it's Israel that will be wiped out. Something I have been waiting for for a very long time.

China's already is the super power of the world. You don't see them invading or bombing any other nations. But yes, they might invade Taiwan, since they claim that island.

You run the drug cartels. The biggest drug pusher in the world is the U.S government. I suggest you see the movie Scarface and read about the Iran-Contra affair.

You mean Obama health care?

What is all this "you" shit? You have no idea about what I do or the taxes I do or don't pay.

N. korea invades S. Korea then China swoops in and claims it for the themselves.

The USA did not support Israel during the 6 day war and you are delusional if you think the Palestinians will take them out. Even with out America's support the have a massive amount of weapons and a well trained army ready to go at the drop of a hat.

Keep on hating on the USA. I really hope they pull out of the rest of the world. I would lead the parade when they bring the troops home.

arty said:
keep looking for the worst and you will find it.

It's not looking for the worst it's called being able to hold two opposing thoughts at once.

BTW.. I don't hate the USA or anyone. I only hate people that hate.

arty said:
yes michael moore only tells the truth and never twists the facts in his propaganda films.
Why is it you always use words like bias and propaganda when you dislike a documentary? How about actually disproving the points in it instead of just putting labels on it?

arty said:
I would love to see the banks go bust, its horrible that those crooks get their multimillion dollar pensions while ppl lose their homes, a few of my friends lost their houses.

Me too, unfortunately they are getting fat bonuses and Obama appoints the same crooks as advisors. Your government is corrupt and it's time you realize that you need a new American revolution.

arty said:
and if people are dying in er rooms, they were probably really jacked up before they got there, but the news media only plays up the worst of it. how about all the rest that get attention?

keep looking for the worst and you will find it.

I have never heard of people having to sit in the waiting room for gunshot related injuries in my country. I think the problem is that your health care system is as corrupt as your government.

arty said:
What is all this "you" shit? You have no idea about what I do or the taxes I do or don't pay.

By you I mean the Americans, and also you as a person for defending your government.

arty said:
N. korea invades S. Korea then China swoops in and claims it for the themselves.

The Chinese don't have to wage war to control the world. I think they have shown that already.

arty said:
The USA did not support Israel during the 6 day war and you are delusional if you think the Palestinians will take them out. Even with out America's support the have a massive amount of weapons and a well trained army ready to go at the drop of a hat.

Not officially maybe but they did supply the weapons and did not stop supplying them during and after the war either. Israel is also surrounded by Arab nations that are not very happy about the situation. And just see what the damage the little guerrilla organization Hezbollah managed to do during the invasion of Lebanon.

arty said:
Keep on hating on the USA. I really hope they pull out of the rest of the world. I would lead the parade when they bring the troops home.

And when they are sent home they will probably be busy with crowd control when the Great Depression II hits you. That is the change you can believe in.

orwellian said:
Why is it you always use words like bias and propaganda when you dislike a documentary? How about actually disproving the points in it instead of just putting labels on it?

Me too, unfortunately they are getting fat bonuses and Obama appoints the same crooks as advisors. Your government is corrupt and it's time you realize that you need a new American revolution.

I have never heard of people having to sit in the waiting room for gunshot related injuries in my country. I think the problem is that your health care system is as corrupt as your government.

its not a documentary, he has an agenda and twist facts to fit it.
hhttp://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=21343

i've been looking forward to a new american revolution for years. I have ancestors that fought in the American revolution and I would love to carry on the next fight.

you keep making assumptions that I support the current government. I support the usa, not it's leaders. there is a big difference there. since you aren't from there, you probably aren't familiar with the saying
"love my country, fear my government"

not everyone who is from the USA supports its politics. I will not stand by and let anyone disgrace the country that my forefather fought for. It is sad how big business and private interest have turned america to how it is today. if you want to watch a "documentary" check out
http://www.falloftherepublic.com/

This is how I and many other people feel. Why do you think I left the USA? b/c I'm thrilled the way shit is going?

How many people do you know sit in waiting rooms with gun shot wounds? I don't know any and people in the ER are seen in the order of how bad their situation is. So if you have a gun shot to your calf you might have to wait for the guy who has a sucking chest wound.

Sad thing is, the USA will continue down the path its on until a class war breaks out.

orwellian said:
Not officially maybe but they did supply the weapons and did not stop supplying them during and after the war either. Israel is also surrounded by Arab nations that are not very happy about the situation. And just see what the damage the little guerrilla organization Hezbollah managed to do during the invasion of Lebanon.

you do know that when the Palestinians invaded Lebanon, Lebanon asked Israel to come in and kick them out, which they did. They just deiced to over stay their welcome.

arty said:
its not a documentary, he has an agenda and twist facts to fit it.
hhttp://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=21343

That is what documentaries are for, they have an agenda to inform the population about something. There is no such thing as an unbiased documentary.
What are the facts he twists to fit? You mean "free" health care is paid for by taxes? Obviously that goes without saying.
That some Canadians come to the U.S for private health insurance? Not sure what that has to do with anything.

arty said:
i've been looking forward to a new american revolution for years. I have ancestors that fought in the American revolution and I would love to carry on the next fight.

Now we're starting to agree with each other :)

arty said:
you keep making assumptions that I support the current government. I support the usa, not it's leaders. there is a big difference there. since you aren't from there, you probably aren't familiar with the saying
"love my country, fear my government"

Didn't sound like that before when we were discussing.

arty said:
not everyone who is from the USA supports its politics. I will not stand by and let anyone disgrace the country that my forefather fought for. It is sad how big business and private interest have turned america to how it is today. if you want to watch a "documentary" check out
http://www.falloftherepublic.com/

I have already seen it and I liked it.

arty said:
This is how I and many other people feel. Why do you think I left the USA? b/c I'm thrilled the way shit is going?

Honestly I don't think every American here came because of the situation in the U.S.

arty said:
How many people do you know sit in waiting rooms with gun shot wounds? I don't know any and people in the ER are seen in the order of how bad their situation is. So if you have a gun shot to your calf you might have to wait for the guy who has a sucking chest wound.

None.

arty said:
Sad thing is, the USA will continue down the path its on until a class war breaks out.

Now you are really starting to make sense.

arty said:
you do know that when the Palestinians invaded Lebanon, Lebanon asked Israel to come in and kick them out, which they did. They just deiced to over stay their welcome.

Was that a joke or are you being serious?

orwellian said:
Was that a joke or are you being serious?

totally serious. Thats what my Lebanese political science professor claimed. And I trust his account considering he is from there and listed at www.campuswatch.org and is not a defender of Israel. His name is
Ghassan El-Eid. PM me if you want his email.

arty said:
totally serious. Thats what my Lebanese political science professor claimed. And I trust his account considering he is from there and listed at www.campuswatch.org and is not a defender of Israel. His name is
Ghassan El-Eid. PM me if you want his email.

So just because he is from there it has to be like that huh? The Palestinians don't even have an army, not sure how they would accomplish that feat. And what invasion of Lebanon are you referring to? There have been a few.

Back