Hate North Americans?

orwellian said:
So just because he is from there it has to be like that huh? The Palestinians don't even have an army, not sure how they would accomplish that feat. And what invasion of Lebanon are you referring to? There have been a few.

the Palestinians moved in as refugees and it was ok for a while, but they started pushing out the locals, then they invited in the plo and started to toss bombs at the Jews. seems the locals didn't like that too much, go figure.. the president of Lebanon was on good terms with the Jews til he was assassinated. but it's not pc to talk about stuff like that. im assuming you know more, since you appear to be an expert on everything.

you want his email or not? i am offering first hand confirmation.

anyway, this is off topic. lets go back to how much you HATE north americans. it's sad you hate so much, life is a lot easier to live with out it.

arty said:
the Palestinians moved in as refugees and it was ok for a while, but they started pushing out the locals, then they invited in the plo and started to toss bombs at the Jews. seems the locals didn't like that too much, go figure..

They're throwing bombs at the Israelis, the Arabs and Jews used to live in peace before the Zionist state of Israel was founded. And if he was talking about PLO it must have been a while back. Now Lebanon have their own guerrilla movement called Hezbollah who's only goal is to fight Israel. They kicked Israels asses in the 2006 invasion incurring heavy casualties on the Israeli army.
There are a lot of Christians in Lebanon and if I am not mistaken they were cooperating with Israel back in the days. But to claim that a Palestinian army invaded Lebanon is a bit off IMO, maybe you misunderstood him.

arty said:
the president of Lebanon was on good terms with the Jews til he was assassinated. but it's not pc to talk about stuff like that.

Maybe, dunno. But yeah, if that is true I don't mourn the guy.

arty said:
im assuming you know more, since you appear to be an expert on everything.
Haha, not really. But debating you is like a walk in the park. No offense.

arty said:
you want his email or not? i am offering first hand confirmation.

I have met several Lebanese people. I have already had several first hand stories told to me. But thanks for the offer.

arty said:
anyway, this is off topic.

Not really off topic since Israel is the 52nd state of the United States. The 51st is the state of denial, in case you were wondering :)
And you must dislike them pretty much too since, most likely, Mossad was involved in carrying out 9/11.

arty said:
lets go back to how much you HATE north americans. it's sad you hate so much, life is a lot easier to live with out it.

I never said I hate North Americans. Why would anyone hate Canadians anyways? I've also got several American friends.
True, hating is no good. But neither is doing nothing when innocent people are dying.

Orwellian, your posts are obnoxious. Is it possible for you to write a coherent response?

orwellian said:
Maybe, dunno. But yeah, if that is true I don't mourn the guy.

so somebody likes jews and you are glad he's dead. this and your post about how you can't wait for the elimination of Israel shows your anti-semitism which is rather sad.

I like how you ignore the fact I posted about Israel winning the 6 day.

So to get it clear you hate people from the USA and the Jews.. who's next? Blacks? Cripples?

bradlyhale said:
Orwellian, your posts are obnoxious. Is it possible for you to write a coherent response?

I'm obnoxious, motherfucker can't you tell?
Run through Little Havana yelling: 'Viva Fidel'
Jerking off with the sheets when I stay at hotels
Drinking Bacardi at AA meetings, smoking a L
I'm broke as hell my attitude is no good
Like working for white people after watching rosewood
So I'm a mercenary, I don't care how I get richer
Like American companies that did business with Hitler

No but seriously, besides that. Do you mind specifying what isn't coherent about my replies?

arty said:
so somebody likes jews and you are glad he's dead. this and your post about how you can't wait for the elimination of Israel shows your anti-semitism which is rather sad.

If he cooperated with Israel, that makes him a traitor. Something you get executed in most countries for, even European ones. Being against Israel is not anti-Semitic. Like I stated before, Jews and Arabs used to live peacefully together. I am not against Jews, I am against the state of Israel.
Also do you know that the Arabs are Semitic people as well? Don't throw labels around if you don't know what you are talking about.

arty said:
I like how you ignore the fact I posted about Israel winning the 6 day.

I did no such thing. And you didn't mentioned that they won the war, you suggested that U.S didn't support it. I suggest you read my post again:
http://baexpats.org/expat-life/6578-hate-north-americans-15.html#post45143
And please, don't be a hypocrite. You have done nothing but ignore my responses.

arty said:
So to get it clear you hate people from the USA and the Jews.. who's next? Blacks? Cripples?

I just told you that I have American friends and that I do not hate North Americans. Let me be even clearer: I do not hate Americans.
And don't try to label me a racist. Remember when you posted that racist remark how France and England were turning into Muslim countries? Did I try to label you a racist for that?

Can you please answer my question? Why are you so pro-Israel when it's pretty obvious they had a hand in 9/11? Are you Jewish yourself? If so, is that why you are defending Israel?

orwellian said:
He cooperated with Israel, that makes him a traitor.

And don't try to label me a racist. Remember when you posted that racist remark how France and England were turning into Muslim countries? Did I try to label you a racist for that?

A traitor to who??

I wasn't being racist when I said that about england and france. last time i checked, muslim does not equal a race. it's a religion.

i don't buy into the conspiracy shit about the jews helping in 9/11. I'm not sure who is to blame, prolly never will. most likely same ppl who did the OKC bombing.

btw, not jewish, you can hate me anyways if you want.

arty said:
A traitor to who??

To his country, obviously. If your enemy is standing by to invade you and you cooperate with them, if that doesn't make you a traitor, I don't know what does.

arty said:
I wasn't being racist when I said that about england and france. last time i checked, muslim does not equal a race. it's a religion.

Don't play games with me, obviously you were insinuating that they are turning into Muslim countries because of the immigration of Arabs. Because very few Caucasian people are religious in Europe and even fewer people convert to the Muslim faith.

arty said:
i don't buy into the conspiracy shit about the jews helping in 9/11. I'm not sure who is to blame, prolly never will. most likely same ppl who did the OKC bombing.

Oh but you do buy into the 'conspiracy shit' that it was the U.S government that was behind it? I admit there is not a lot of evidence to support the fact that Mossad was involved. But disregarding the possibility, especially with the evidence that does exist, is very naive IMO.

How about the USS liberty, don't you believe that Israel attacked it? With friends like that, who needs enemies? I mean besides accepting all that military aid, what have they done for your country?

arty said:
btw, not jewish, you can hate me anyways if you want.

Why would I hate you? I have repeatably told you I DO NOT hate Americans.

I am sure there are some people who hate anyone or anything they don't understand. My own experience here is that I have not met a single person who has been truly ugly to me about where I'm from. Mostly they are just interested. That applies to people who don't speak Spanish too, of whom I know many. Most Argentines will apologize to me for not speaking English well even though I speak to them in Spanish.

You specify this site though, and I wonder why because I rarely see anything on here that indicates hatred. I think there is some opinionated BS when people who don't know what they're talking about make bold statements, but that happens on forums all the time everywhere and isn't specific to Argentines/Americans or anything really. Go on a site somewhere else and you'll find opinionated bold statements about PC users vs MAC users.

Even politically, people talk "all the wars" the US has started over seas. The US hasn't started a war with Argentina and frankly I think that given Argentina's record for destruction, discrimination, and arbitrary political nonsense they have no place to stand on the issue. They couldn't start wars because they couldn't afford it (not that we can) so no one can really totally judge the US by any standard of other countries, because we aren't other countries, every situation is unique....

Peace/Paz

Back