Help Urgently Needed: Forum Expat Gone Nuts In My Apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP deserves a Pulitzer Price for Short Stories....! (Porteño Landlady in distress) :rolleyes: Soled Sheets and a ruined Duvet .... :eek: 108 postings later

If you read her posting, it was much more than that...had to wear face masks when cleaning up, needed air purifier, sealed bags, etc...,she's been through hell and cost her anguish, time and money, always trying to do the right thing. Sorry but I found your comment flippant and insensitive given the situation....
I am personally aware of the extent of the physical damage that was caused. It was out of discretion that the OP didn't reveal more details. The place was a health disaster, not even fit for a domesticated animal to stay in! Homeinbuenosaires deserves a Purple Heart medal for the temperance she showed , given the literally incredulous state of affairs she had to endure....

_[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] _The place was a health disaster, not even fit for a domesticated animal to stay in!_[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]_[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Was the renter so intoxicated by downing those Vodka bottles, thus not even be able to move around to making it to the bathroom[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]then leaving foreign matters all over the floor, was that bad?[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Anyways, she is out and the OP can go about doin' what she can do best. Making new comers from abroad happy in Buenos Aires![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Congrats in resolving your nightmare.[/background]

You used serendipitous way too many times. Cheeky. You could have mixed it up a bit. Other than that, great post. Thanks for sharing and glad to hear everything worked out.

I have to say if it was Kate101 it wouldn't surprise me as she looked "batshit crazy" as we say in Ireland. Needless to say I hide behind a photoless profile as real cowards do...

Don't fret Fifs. Most of the profile photos on here are fake. Only Pauper and I have our real photos. Speaking of, whatever happened to her/him/it?

Don't fret Fifs. Most of the profile photos on here are fake. Only Pauper and I have our real photos. Speaking of, whatever happened to her/him/it?

The saga of the vanished point, er, persons multiplying by my count since I joined this joint....Sigh, I really miss the sword talks.!

I am so glad things finally worked out for you. Tom and I had a very similar experience helping someone "in need" here on this forum, trashing our apartment, then trashing us on the forum. It is very upsetting and hurtful.
Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back