Hey everyone, I am a filmmaker...

Hi all!

I`m a Photographer and 3D Graphics guy, working mostly with stills but doing a little animation/video too :) I`m always available for any form of public caffeine :D Would love to join up.

Hi, I am an airline pilot and I am coming to BA tonight... be there tomorrow am... I am also a photographer... I like to have friends in my layover cities... I am considering retiring next year and am very attracted to an expat lifestyle... Wanna meet up for coffee on Saturday?

Hartfilmsforall said:
...looking for inspiration in Buenos Aires. Seeking nice shooting locations and hoping to link up with other creative people who enjoy working behind and/or in front of the camera. Please get in touch if you have an idea or would like to work on something.

love working behind the scene/in front of the camera, if you need help or extras, I am your gurl ;)

If sundays are better for everyone that would be good with me too and Galeria Pacifico sounds good too. Thanks

I think this Sunday is out of the question as there are subte strikes...again. Let me know if everyone will be able to make Sunday 12th.

Yes, subtestrike is no problem for me but if you all can make it Sunday 12th that would work for me! What about everyone else?

hello
i am coming to BA on the 10. I will be there for about 3 month. I bring my canon 7d and my camera rig. This is my website with my demo and contact
emmanuel-st com
I am a dop from montreal and i was hoping to have a great time in BA and work on some project.

Hello all enthusiastic filmmakers:

I am in need of some making of films.
I co-own and run a tango studio here in Buenos Aires.
We have had a project in mind for some time; to film and publish a large library of our work.
We are now at the point that we need some talented people behind the camera and behind the (editing) screen.
It is a (potentially) large project with a (potentially) long trajectory.

Look forward to hearing back from any and all of you talented filmies.

Saludos.

Hey, if anyone is free on Sunday between 2.30 and 4 we could meet at Galeria Pacifico Starbucks. PM me if you are interested

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zimm Newcomers Forum 3
S Newcomers Forum 26
O Newcomers Forum 0
S Newcomers Forum 1
B Newcomers Forum 3
Back