Hey everyone, I am a filmmaker...

Yes I'll be there at 2.30! Want to exchange numbers just in case?

Nice to see that there are so many filmmakers! I have been here for ten years and have a small boutique production comany, San Telmo Productions, our bread and butter is production services for TV shows, films and docs that come from the US-UK to shoot in Argentina, and we are on our second feature film (funding from INCAA).
I also run an English language blog about the local film industry, and we are always looking for new bloggers to do reviews of films and blog film news. Filming in Argentina (wordpress).
Feel free to contact me if you need any help.
Ginger

Hey all,

I'm new to BA and looking to explore the creative arts scene. I don't have any direct experience working on features but I do write in my spare time and would definitely characterize myself as somewhat of a film fanatic. I work at an internet marketing start-up during the day but would love the opportunity to help out on any projects, as needed. Please let me know!

- Tyler

yeni said:
Yes I'll be there at 2.30! Want to exchange numbers just in case?
Great. That makes me and you up to now. Let's see who else responds and I will PM you my number a bit later.

Hey. Add your name, by copying and pasting, if you can make it on Sunday. Thanks

1.Simon (Hartfilmsforall)
2.Yeni

Hey. Add your name, by copying and pasting, if you can make it on Sunday. Thanks

1.Simon (Hartfilmsforall)
2.Yeni
3. Tyler

Creative minds are welcome to join us on Sunday between 2.30 and 4 at Galeria Pacifico Starbucks. Please add your name to the list and please confirm by midday Sunday.

1.Simon (Hartfilmsforall) confirmed
2.Yeni
3. Tyler

Hi, I can't make it today after all. Will check back for any future meetings. Thanks!

1.Simon (Hartfilmsforall) confirmed
2.Yeni

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zimm Newcomers Forum 3
S Newcomers Forum 26
O Newcomers Forum 0
S Newcomers Forum 1
B Newcomers Forum 3
Back