Historic events that have changed Argentina

You just showed a random page from a book without naming the book, or even giving context to the data on the page.

Why should I do it? You insult me and in return I should spend hours of my time looking for books I remember I read years ago, that are very expensive and difficult to find, take pictures, uploaded them...are you serious?

My collection of very rare books is my asset and you have evidenced that you do not deserve it.

If you could teach, you should know that kind of research would be rejected by a professor in a university. You might get away with it in primary school, so what level of teach could you be?

Well, i taught at UBA university for 9 year as a disciple of Dr. Maier and Bovino paying back the free education I got there.

Also, how is it ethnic discrimination?

It involves discrimination because of the language.

I am from the UK and you would still be an idiot if you were from the UK, you just happen to be an idiot from Argentina. You clearly hunting these forums for clients has nothing to do with where you are from, it's just something you do.

You know. I was an illegal immigrant like most of you people are now and I have personal reasons to give reliable free advice on immigration and citizenship to pay back people who helped me then because they just were good people. But this probably exceeds you.

http://www7.tau.ac.il/ojs/index.php/eial/article/view/1271/1297

"Among the countries to which the Italian emigration went in the century that goes from 1876 to 1976, Argentina occupies the fourth place in the world, after the USA, France and Switzerland, and the first in Latin America: in the country of the Silver was registered the entrance of almost three million Italians (2.968.084 exactly); they returned, in the same period, 880,069. See Luigi Favero-Graziano Tassello, "Cent'anni di emigrazione italiana: (1876-1976)", in AA.VV., Un secolo di emigrazione italiana: 1876-1976, a cura di Gianfausto Rosoli, Rome, Centro Studi Emigrazione, 1978, p. 16. See other statistics in AA.VV., Euroamericani. The popolazione di origine italiana in Argentina, Torino, Fondazione Giovammi Agnelli, 1987."

3,000,000 / 880,069 = 29% For the period 1876 to 1976.

And of course, "Italian" in Argentina does not just include first generation immigrants. Even by 1919, we would have workers who were 100% of Italian descent, who were born in Argentina. By 2015, to achieve a 65% Italian heritage, we would be including 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on generation Italian/Argentine citizens. Many of whom possess Italian passports, and consider themselves, to a large degree, Italian. I meet people like this every day.

But, again, I am most interested in the idea of how, exactly Italian workers in Buenos Aires helped cause the Semana Tragica, and how that event was so important in Argentine history and politics. A bigger picture than just getting numbers correct.

Back