Honeymoon Phase Over - Divorce Phase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to the spurned wife today - she sure had a lot to say about Lee.

Apparently she had to do all the work in the relationship he refused to make any effort, in fact, she is surprised that he even has an opinion of her at all as she said he spends the greater part of his time in the company of various Apple devices or just any nearby reflective surface. She said he is always desperately trying to point out how much higher his standards are, has hysterical hissy fits when things don't go his way, and his taste in music is abominable. On more than one occasion she found him bathed in sweat and the cold light from his computer monitor, panting and shuddering, transfixed on the visitors information page for Bogota. What's more, she told me, leaning forward conspirationally, he never went down to her Almirante Brown and she doubts he could find her Monte Chingolo even if he had a map.

She said she will keep the art as this will be part of the settlement but he can have all of his Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eric Clapton, and Pearl Jam albums.

Good luck Lee in whatever you do and I hope you find the happiness you deserve.
I see your analogy very clearly and it makes a lot of sense to me.
Maybe you should write; it does help you know. Very cathartic.
I'm reminded of something that is mentioned frequently in AA meetings 'You take your baggage with you, wherever you go.'

Hey, Lee!
Take this peaceful piece of Wales with you.
It will sooth you in troubled times as it does for me.
Cymru am byth!

shaking my fist at flowers in the manner of Basil Fawlty seems to do it for me .

pauper said:
I spoke to the spurned wife today - she sure had a lot to say about Lee.

Apparently she had to do all the work in the relationship he refused to make any effort, in fact, she is surprised that he even has an opinion of her at all as she said he spends the greater part of his time in the company of various Apple devices or just any nearby reflective surface. She said he is always desperately trying to point out how much higher his standards are, has hysterical hissy fits when things don't go his way, and his taste in music is abominable. On more than one occasion she found him bathed in sweat and the cold light from his computer monitor, panting and shuddering, transfixed on the visitors information page for Bogota. What's more, she told me, leaning forward conspirationally, he never went down to her Almirante Brown and she doubts he could find her Monte Chingolo even if he had a map.

She said she will keep the art as this will be part of the settlement but he can have all of his Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eric Clapton, and Pearl Jam albums.

Is this typical of the gay divorcee?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0025164/

Is Lee?

Fabe said:
shaking my fist at flowers in the manner of Basil Fawlty seems to do it for me .
You must be a Brit, go on admit it in public lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joe Expat Life 57
C Expat Life 13
Back