Hoping to Make Some Female Friends

that sux, I'm sorry. If I hadn't had to go to the bank to get a money wire and reorganize my life I def. would have gone. Don't give up! I'd love to go to another girl's night out.

Yeah, the same thing happend to me:( I was there around 9:10 (I worked till 8:30) and I didn't see anyone and the bartenders hadn't seen anyone either. Hmm... maybe next time some more concrete planning would be better, perhaps exchanging phone numbers wouldn't be a bad idea. Sorry we missed each other, oxente! what time were you there?

Wow! We've got quite a group of ladies here! :) I am 30, just moved here (2 weeks ago) from Honolulu, Hawaii. I must admit I am a bit homesick for my amazing friends from Hawaii and would LOVE to meet some great new girls...perhaps we should do a dinner or evening out or something? I looked at earlier posts and saw some planning going on,, did that ever happen?

I'm in the same boat! I just moved to BsAs from Philly and would love to meet up and make some new gal friends. I'd love to meet up for another get together! Next weekend?

Hi girls!

As with so many of you, I've arrived recently, 24 years old, and hoping to meet more people.

Should we just set a date and time and see how many of us reply?!

Just an idea....

Wednesday September 23, 20:30, Bar Uriarte in Palermo

Let's see!

Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for going ahead and suggesting a place and time! I would love to go but can't on Wednesday. Could we change it to Thursday, same time, same place?

Hello,

I am 28 and from NYC. I too just moved here and would love to make some friends. I think a get together next Thursday sounds great!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

-Kim

I think it sounds great, too! But are we talking this thursday (as in the 17th?) or next? If any of you live in Recoleta and would like to meet for coffee or a glass of wine or something before, please message me. Would love to meet some fabulous women! :)

Fantastic. I'm on this board 5 seconds and I've already found what I wanted! I'm a 28-y.o. female spending five weeks in BA. I'm living in Palermo, and am looking to be the party girl I don't get to be in the States (DC) with a fabulous group of new girls! I'm not doing anything else in BA, so really up for anything (coffee, dinner, wine tastings, salon trips, shopping). I do need to get some new going out clothes, so if anyone has suggestions, please forward! I'll keep checking the board as plans evolve!

Hi Ladies,

I was unable to make it to Sugar last Friday as I had to work until late, and am really sorry I missed it. I would really like an opportunity to meet new people as well. Next Thursday would work for me, same place that Jessica suggested?

Back