How much more are you paying for your health (prepaga) insurance?

Outrageous given the ages.
That must be the absolute gold-plated OSDE plan, though. I am impressed. We plebs (Mrs. Pintor and me) muddle along with OSDE 210 (and I really have no complaints about the coverage, it basically saved my life and I paid SFA out of pocket). I bitch about the cost per month, but that's just me.

That must be the absolute gold-plated OSDE plan, though. I am impressed. We plebs (Mrs. Pintor and me) muddle along with OSDE 210 (and I really have no complaints about the coverage, it basically saved my life and I paid SFA out of pocket). I bitch about the cost per month, but that's just me.
sfa?

The main attraction for me and the Mrs is the very substantial and easy to use medical/travel insurance (Universal Assistance) included with the plan. We are outside the country frequently and that adds extra peace of mind and practicality. About eight years ago I had Moh's surgery on my face at the Instituto Fleming and OSDE paid for it all with zero out of pocket expenses.

Back