How To Bringing In Dollars To Bs As For Possible Business

Yep, the Business plans are always just a plan.! One have to develope it to model and aply to varying market-place ...

Exactly one needs to develop a Business Plan based on solid current Bs. As. facts, for a Sushi restaurant or delivery business. Developing a sound plan to take to the bank requires local input and months to prepare.

Ries-san, very good critique and comments here. yes, I meant bringing in _ How do I go abouts bringing in the hundread thousand(s) in US green backs which is required to open the business?_ I have way more than that as initial capital for Cuisine Japonaise implmentation scheme. Yes, I have to fly-in from Chile's Japanese owned fish harvesters the freshest catch very often, I also have a Wasabi farmer there in Chile whch cultivates the natural Wasabis using the cold running waters of southern Chile. I have aquintances in Ecuador ( the mecca for maguro ) in the business of sending them to Japan. No, Tsukiji market is way too far, would like to source all my ingredients mostly from Chile flown in by LANchile, no Aero lineas Argentinas ! Offering them, the locals I mean, the Sushi, Yakitori, Tonkatsu, Tempurs Curry ( Japanese style ) easier to make! And of course, the Ramen and Udon-Soba can't be missed.. I am awaiting to finish my last scalpel incision surgery to fix my right ankle then will be ready to depart to Chile~Argentina for Gstronomic eater place possibility real feasibility study there. And No, Iam no "changs" but Nipponese, the real deal Samurai Mccoy! Please more critique suggestion - Domo-Argatou Gozaimasu. P.S. The Tsukiji worlds biggest fish market is no more. They are closed due to relocation! If something like this exist in Bs As.. https://www.google.c...s&sa=1&tbm=isch

"Chang" refers to Chef David Chang, who is making some of the best, and most innovative, ramen outside of Japan.
He is the real McCoy, too, just a post modern, 21st century, Korean American world citizen who cooks with the best of them.
and his approach- opening a restaurant that serves really really good ramen, to a nation (the USA) that thinks Ramen is something that you buy ten for a dollar, is nothing to sneer at- you could learn a lot from Chang.
I recommend watching the show, "Mind of a Chef"- it was on PBS, but you can watch it in North America on Netflix streaming, it is a very interesting way to think about noveau japanese inspired cuisine outside of Japan.
http://video.pbs.org...gram/mind-chef/

Frankly, I think that tonkatsu and tempura would be successful- they are like Milanesa, only better, which all argentines eat.
Also, yakitori variations, shabu shabu, and similar beef dishes would be great here.

Some things, for sure, you could get from Chile. And Peru- lots of amazing japanese chefs and restaurants in Lima.
and, I suppose, if you went noveau, which basically means whatever you want it to mean, you could avoid air shipments from Tokyo, but, really- a lot of stuff is ONLY available in Tokyo- the good stuff gets pulled directly off of the boat, off south africa, mexico, or alaska, and flown directly to Tsukji.
I know fishermen in Alaska who deal directly with buyers from Tsukji, and the best 50% of their catch is in Tokyo by morning. Money talks, and where fish is concerned, the money is in Tokyo.
THEN, it goes back to the markets in Seattle or LA or NYC.
As I said, many of the best restaurants just cut out the middleman, and get direct fed ex coolers from Tsukji.
Tsukji, the physical building, may be closed right now, but the marketplace and auctions are surely going on somewhere in the Tokyo area.
I have been there, I love the little three wheel tugmotors they use for moving pallets of fish around.
and no, there is nothing vaguely like that in Buenos Aires. Frankly, there is nowhere like it on earth- but there is REALLY no fish market like that in Argentina.

"Chang" refers to Chef David Chang, who is making some of the best, and most innovative, ramen outside of Japan.
He is the real McCoy, too, just a post modern, 21st century, Korean American world citizen who cooks with the best of them.
and his approach- opening a restaurant that serves really really good ramen, to a nation (the USA) that thinks Ramen is something that you buy ten for a dollar, is nothing to sneer at- you could learn a lot from Chang.
I recommend watching the show, "Mind of a Chef"- it was on PBS, but you can watch it in North America on Netflix streaming, it is a very interesting way to think about noveau japanese inspired cuisine outside of Japan.
http://video.pbs.org...gram/mind-chef/

Frankly, I think that tonkatsu and tempura would be successful- they are like Milanesa, only better, which all argentines eat.
Also, yakitori variations, shabu shabu, and similar beef dishes would be great here.

Some things, for sure, you could get from Chile. And Peru- lots of amazing japanese chefs and restaurants in Lima.
and, I suppose, if you went noveau, which basically means whatever you want it to mean, you could avoid air shipments from Tokyo, but, really- a lot of stuff is ONLY available in Tokyo- the good stuff gets pulled directly off of the boat, off south africa, mexico, or alaska, and flown directly to Tsukji.
I know fishermen in Alaska who deal directly with buyers from Tsukji, and the best 50% of their catch is in Tokyo by morning. Money talks, and where fish is concerned, the money is in Tokyo.
THEN, it goes back to the markets in Seattle or LA or NYC.
As I said, many of the best restaurants just cut out the middleman, and get direct fed ex coolers from Tsukji.
Tsukji, the physical building, may be closed right now, but the marketplace and auctions are surely going on somewhere in the Tokyo area.
I have been there, I love the little three wheel tugmotors they use for moving pallets of fish around.
and no, there is nothing vaguely like that in Buenos Aires. Frankly, there is nowhere like it on earth- but there is REALLY no fish market like that in Argentina.
Riess,-san ... Swell comments here. I do really appreciate your participation. You know, me thinking, you for being an Anglosaxon, I presume you are,know very much indeed about Japan and its delicious dishes. Just my ideas and seeking for much,much more from the gringo Argentina-Centis.. My idea of J-styled eatery establishment possibility in Bs As, is not just the Sushi. But all the dishes already mentioned by you above are the ones I would try to infuse in order to create and offer to the Argentinos. If not in Bs As, then it only leaves but go to Santiago de Chile. No Peru for me,( despite many J~Ancestors expatriated there nad treated as in-humans. Bearing in mind that even produced a Japanese citizenship holding president.) But the Chilenos are very _frio gentes_ in comaprison to the humorous Voseo manipulating and Lunfardo talkin' the Paris of South residents as they are called and despite all the streets full of _ mierdas de perros_ all over and the _pillos~cartoneros~ladrones_ there 'n more but very pintoresque and somewhat enigmatic indeed. Thus me and my associating cheffs preferring Argentina vs Chile, Peru or Brazil..Oh not to forget my health insurance can beaquired there in Argentina!

Received this pm and don't know as to what this supposed to mean? Anyone translate this mail for me.

_Hi,
I am Englishman and have around 50k in USD cash,you can swop this,transfer your money from your bank to mine in UK
as I want to have this money for investment there.
you will need to go in person.Good luck,senor.Ellis _

You got lucky, He will trade you dollar for dollar. Example: ( you send him $100 from your account to his account in the US, then he gives you $100 in cash here).
This saves carrying money on the plane as there is no International transfer or fee's
Many people here are looking for the same deal as people are trying to get there money out of Argentina, but cannot do it through the banks.

And most importantly, remember in life.. "no pain..= no gain".
True, but there is no guarantee that pain = gain, it may as well turn out that pain = no gain; in particular in present day Argentina where bankrupt restaurants are 13 to the dozen.

It sounds like you're determined to try this business venture no matter what the expats advise you to do. You're driven, I'll give you that. No matter how experienced a chef you are and how authentic the sushi is, I'm not convinced Argentines would go for it. As previously stated, they go nuts for canned tuna fish with cream cheese and they think the world of fast food chain restaurants like TGIF. When it comes to culinary arts, they're very closed minded. The food in the Mexican restaurants here is bland because Argies don't like spices. The pasta is smothered in butter-based cream to cover the fact that it's over cooked and they aren't willing to expand their palate and learn to appreciate a variety of flavors because if you actually served authentic Japanese food, they wouldn't eat it. They're completely stuck on and totally satisfied with their milanesas con fritas, matambre de cerdo and ensalada mixta and that's about it. I truly hope you can prove us wrong.

Actually, Iam no Cheff, but have desire to bringing in and help a bunch of young cheffs coming from different culinary back grounds of Japanese savoury delights. We have thousand of recepies for our authentic plates in the land of rising sun. Those cheffs that i wanting to bringing to BsAs, are the ones that once had very good following clienteles but now no more. The Tsunami devastation of 3/2011 decimated all their eatery places once they owned in the coastal areas of Fukushima Japan and 2.6 month later, they still have no places of their own. Therefore, wanting to bringing a few of them into my dream Japanese cuisine implemntation there in Bs As if all possible..Hoping to get the license granted from the Kaiten-Sushi top chains of Japan, called the Kappa Sushi and their very affordable US$0.90 cents-a-plate Sushis offerings to the Argentinos. See videos :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3zQe872vsA
http://blog.japantimes.co.jp/yen-for-living/kaiten-sushi-chains-gird-for-battle/

Back