How To Bringing In Dollars To Bs As For Possible Business

Wow that is way cool! I think even the Argies would come because their kids would go crazy for the technology part! Do they ave that system in t US?

jajajajaj amazing investment aside. Not to rain on the Parade or pinch the Balloon, But that complex automated data system will function only for a few hours here... Anything electronic or mechanical will break here. The Espresso machines , the freezers, the Nescafe machines break down daily.....!!

The system would require a resident Japanese operator and technician :D

jajajajaj amazing investment aside. Not to rain on the Parade or pinch the Balloon, But that complex automated data system will function only for a few hours here... Anything electronic or mechanical will break here. The Espresso machines , the freezers, the Nescafe machines break down daily.....!!

Hey Rich One, don't be insulting those Nespresso Machines. I've had mine a year, was using it commercially, and its still good to go. Don't forget they're a Swiss company!

"Cerrado: No hay sistema"

Hey Rich One, don't be insulting those Nespresso Machines. I've had mine a year, was using it commercially, and its still good to go. Don't forget they're a Swiss company!

LA Croqueta jajajajaaj si Swiss Company my .... :D , the Argie operators hands can destroy anything, Besides the operators in my kiosko are from Colombia and Paraguay. Always the Cappuccino and other choices are blocked out..... :cool: Even the Expresso La Cimballi are sometimes broken.... and Illy machines

Can Imagine that sushi Merry Go around system if its broken for hours.....no business and those labels on the food must be available..
Mcdonals sometimes is out of boxes for take out and ice cream cones..... :wub: Haleluya also cajita feliz and Prizes, toys

Yeah Rich One, I hear you....maybe I just lead a blessed existence....but suspect if Hybrid San is as smart as he seems, he'll make sure to import his own parts and tech or a Rube Goldberg clone! Lets hope!

Kaiten just means the conveyor belt.
Its perfectly possible to have a Kaiten sushi restaurant without a fancy computer ordering system.
In fact, most of the ones I have been to, in Japan, and in the USA (there are lots of em in the US) dont have the touch screen order- they just make duplicates of the best sellers, and you just snag the ones you want as they go by.
And even in Japan, Kaiten is not limited to sushi- there can be plates of fruit, skewers of yakitori, bowls of miso soup, udon, gyoza, or just about anything else you can think of.

The low tech way to do it is just have the conveyor belt constantly running, and the waiters just count your plates- different priced items are different colored plates. So the waiters dont take orders, or deliver food, just walk around once in a while and hand out tickets with your cuenta on them, then you pay as you leave.

NO tech is required, beyond one simple motor.

And, yes, I think the concept would be a hit here- but you might have to throw on plates of fuggazetta, alfajores, and empanadas, too.
But, really, what is Gyoza, but a japanese empanada?

When I lived in Bariloche years ago, I would have NEVER thought Argentinians would go for McDonald's! Boy was I wrong about that! AND Burger King!

Rich One-San, Now, Now, please remember that in Japan, any electro/computer periphery for Business operation has to be guaranteed to under any circumstances, be there black-outs or any other problems arising, they are to be working almost forever with very little servicing on them. Japanese Business never would go idle 'cause of its equipments failures thus downtime.Not tolerable, period! I even will have this Kaiten Sushi system connected as a back up, an array of Nickel metal hydride battery packs taken out from totalled in accidents Toyota Prius Hybrid vehicles to be prepared for the Bs As famous "black outs'!

Remember, the made-in-japan products are _over- engineered_ thus very unlikely to break-down, but I opined you must be using the Americo-Europeeans merchandisings, the break downs you mention here very understandable!! Just imagine Japan, the size of its size-entire archipelago all added together, is smaller than your neighbouring tiny Chile~landia..But it has emerged to be the third largest GDP power house on the globe, and in order to get there, has to show and offer to the outside world that any J-products are very high quality and thus durable. A manifestation apparatus of the hard working Japanese people...We have zero resource, we import almost everything from abroad but then rework them then selling to the exterior as made in Japan products, with pride.! But it may very soon, the entire island of Nippon, will dissapear under the water of the pacific ocean due to its non avoidable cataclysm coming to surface in my preluding vision for the future of fatality to come. Perhaps, I should be negotiating with Argentina govnmnt for exodus_for money_ asylum of the Samurai race genre of Japan to immigrate to your vast landmass of Argentina in an exodus before the catastrophe strike...

Back