How To Influence Effectively In This Culture

Ferraris and luxuries are more from the 90s, not before, and they are still a very tiny minority. Again, not because there are not people who could afford it. Social concience or whatever you like to call it.

You don't seem to know much about Argentine society. Have you never been down Liberator? It's full of luxury car dealerships from Retiro to Belgrano.

Your studies of "Argentina's rich" didn't teach you to open your eyes?

A US$300 000 top range Mercedes is as ostentatious as a US$300 000 Ferrari. Like I say there are plenty of alta gama cars etc in Argentina. Rich Farmers in the US dont drive Ferraris either. Argentina in the 70s was a more egalitarian place but so were the US and the UK. The urban rich are the same in every country.

In Mexico, 60% are under poverty and is a lot safer than Argentina

I have never been to Mejico, but is it really safer than Argentina? It does not seem like it when you see in the news a dozen heads hanging from a bridge, or a van full of corpses parked in the middle fo the highway, or more than 40 students disappear for protesting, or having more than 10 cities within the most violent in the world. But maybe I am wrong, as I said, never been to Mejico.

You don't seem to know much about Argentine society. Have you never been down Liberator? It's full of luxury car dealerships from Retiro to Belgrano.

Your studies of "Argentina's rich" didn't teach you to open your eyes?

your parameter of inequality is a bunch of luxuries cars in the richest part of the richest city. You know what, those cars you can find it everywhere, the problem is AGAIN, that here in Argentina, ARE NOT THAT COMMON. You understood now?

More bullshit from Matias. I didn't just make up the line about the Ferrari dingbat. This place currently has a Ferrari in the window (I walked by it two days ago)

https://www.google.c...0!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Which is exactly 3.4 km from Villa 31. It may be the only Ferrari in Buenos Aires, but it sort of contradicts your rhetoric about how egalitarian Argentina is.

Can you show your desagreement without insulting or using vulgar language all the time?

A US$300 000 top range Mercedes is as ostentatious as a US$300 000 Ferrari. Like I say there are plenty of alta gama cars etc in Argentina. Rich Farmers in the US dont drive Ferraris either. Argentina in the 70s was a more egalitarian place but so were the US and the UK. The urban rich are the same in every country.

No, there are not that common. Its a minority who lives in Puerto Madero the ones that spend U$S 200,000 in a car.
Mercedes? yes you see a lot, like Audis, but that is not the same as Ferraris.

your parameter of inequality is a bunch of luxuries cars in the richest part of the richest city. You know what, those cars you can find it everywhere, the problem is AGAIN, that here in Argentina, ARE NOT THAT COMMON. You understood now?

Of course they aren't common. That's because only a small portion of the society can afford them. That's one of the effects of inequality.

Can you show your desagreement without insulting or using vulgar language all the time?

Not when you or Matias are involved.

PS: Where have you been wild_unicorns? We've missed your fanciful tales around here.

I think the question is 'does an Argentine with $1 000 000 flaunt his wealth less than a yank, brit or european with $1 000 000?' I dont think so.

Back