I Am A Chinese Now Living In Ba Learning Tango

shelley hou

Registered
Hello

I am from Shanghai, China. It is already more than 1 year since I moved here. I am now working as a chinese teacher in a Chinese Language school to teacher local people chinese from different level. Meanwhile I am also study Tango as a career in one Art University Buenos Aires.

So if any one interested in learning chinese or learning Tango, please contact me and I can offer good information.

Hope to make more friend here.

Shelley

Welcome to the forum, Shelley! The only dance that seems to work for me is salsa and bachata. :)

before I dance salsa and bachata too. but now really into tango dance

It was a serious query for a friend of mine just arrived in Argentina. You could have done better, with a clear professional reply.
462174854_3fcb80f540.jpg

before I dance salsa and bachata too. but now really into tango dance
Interesting to see how much you like tango then, in that case. I know quite some people who couldn't get used to the big differences between these dance styles and the music.

For them, it's either tango or the more typical Latin American dances/lindy hop, etc. I personally like salsa in a party environment but I have always focused on tango, because it's a very different thing indeed and less focused on figures and looks. Anyway, I hope you can somehow ease down the salsa hip movement a little!

Tango is great - I am glad you like it. Anyway: welcome to these crazy forums, quite typical in such a crazy country. I hope you feel at home here.

would you like to declare your rates for teaching Mandarin o Cantonese?
It was a serious query for a friend of mine just arrived in Argentina. You could have done better, with a clear professional reply.

English is not her native language, she obviously didn't understand your question. So instead of trying to lecture her on how to be more professional and "serious" when she was just trying to be friendly, you should first try to be more "serious" yourself instead of asking such a silly question: asking a person from Shanghai to declare her rates for Cantonese is like asking an Argentinean to declare his rates for French.

Back