I Want To Divorce My Abusive Argentina Wife, But Stay Here!

Weren't you the guy who's wife got beaten by robbers and tied up?

Weren't you the guy who's wife got beaten by robbers and tied up?

Please ignore this if it's too intrusive, but since you've told us as much as you have, this question becomes relevant: has her abusiveness been ongoing, or might it be the result of the burglary trauma? Is it significantly worse now than before or about the same?

You can see where this is going. Her behavior might be something amenable to psychological counselling if it's new, or probably not if it's long-running. I'm certainly no expert in this field, but maybe this kind of question can help you plan your path.

This is good advice! I have an Argentine friend who moved out of the house many years ago.

He only got the clothes he took with him and they wore out a long time ago.

He is still paying for his error on a weekly basis.
emo32.gif

I was documenting until we got robbed. They took all my memory chips, but left my computer for some reason. She put me in hospital here with 2nd degree burns from her throwing boiling water on me. In the USA she was arrested for beating on me and I refuse to raise my hand to her but she always lies and says she was defending herself. yet Im the only one ever hurt!

Please ignore this if it's too intrusive, but since you've told us as much as you have, this question becomes relevant: has her abusiveness been ongoing, or might it be the result of the burglary trauma? Is it significantly worse now than before or about the same?

You can see where this is going. Her behavior might be something amenable to psychological counselling if it's new, or probably not if it's long-running. I'm certainly no expert in this field, but maybe this kind of question can help you plan your path.

On going ever since my son was 1 year old, she got worse over time but i stayed because I didn't want to break up our family. Now i think its horrible for my son to witness but I am afraid to leave him alone with her. She has said a few times she would kill him. I honestly don't know what she is capable of after witnessing her beatings and abuse on me.

I was documenting until we got robbed. They took all my memory chips, but left my computer for some reason. She put me in hospital here with 2nd degree burns from her throwing boiling water on me. In the USA she was arrested for beating on me and I refuse to raise my hand to her but she always lies and says she was defending herself. yet Im the only one ever hurt!

Based on this post, it's obvious that your wife's anger and violent behavior is not the result of any "trauma" she (may have) suffered during your recent robbery. If I remember correctly, the robbers cut the power to the entire town and then robbed only your house, taking your coin collection and all of the memory chips which contained documentation of your "situation" but did not take your computer.

If all that is true, your wife blaming you for the robbery would fit the pattern, but I would also, at the least, suspect an "inside" job...with your wife as the mastermind of the "crime" (which your son slept through and you were not present to witness).

If I was writing a screenplay about a foreigner living in the country in Argentina, that's how it would play out.
emo32.gif

Based on this post, it's obvious that your wife's anger and violent behavior is not the result of any "trauma" she (may have) suffered during your recent robbery. If I remember correctly, the robbers cut the power to the entire town and then robbed only your house, taking your coin collection and all of the memory chips which contained documentation of your "situation" but did not take your computer.

If all that is true, your wife blaming you for the robbery would fit the pattern, but I would also, at the least, suspect an "inside" job...with your wife as the mastermind of the "crime" (which your son slept through and you were not present to witness).

If I was writing a screenplay about a foreigner living in the country in Argentina, that's how it would play out.
emo32.gif

Very good point but because I loved her I never thought of that!

Is there any way you can go visit your relatives in your home country with your child and maybe stay there for some time?

Get expert help and report her

https://www.facebook.com/ceprevi.argentina/

http://www.ovd.gov.ar/ovd/

Is there any way you can go visit your relatives in your home country with your child and maybe stay there for some time?

I have no living relatives that talk to me because when my wife first met them, she put me against them.

Back