If you are looking for a dog...

mini said:
Yes. I did get the rates from Mr Anderson for US$50 per pay per dog. This is extremely expensive. He also wanted US$50 per hour to train your puppy where locals (who also speak english) charge AR$75 per hour.

Maybe he's good at what he does. If you think it's expensive, don't hire his services. Jeez...

Post your alternatives here instead of complaining.

mini said:
Yes. I did get the rates from Mr Anderson for US$50 per pay per dog. This is extremely expensive. He also wanted US$50 per hour to train your puppy where locals (who also speak english) charge AR$75 per hour.

I believe Jim is great at what he does, and he has every right to charge what he thinks his services are worth. As with everything, you always have a broad range of alternatives and prices... I don´t understand the reason why some people here on this board are bashing Jim, although I feel that envy plays a major role in it ( I ´m not referring to you Mini on this last statement )

Quentin.Daniels said:
http://baexpats.org/expat-life/7838-really-nice-dog-needs-good-home.html

Right here on this board you can save the life of a dog!!! I emailed the owner of this dog and he said when he leaves the country the dog will have no food or water!!! this makes me really sad:(

http://baexpats.org/expat-life/7838-really-nice-dog-needs-good-home.html

So you are saying they are just gonna leave the dog behind and not put it to sleep if someone doesn't adopt it? I doubt it. And if that makes you sad I feel sorry for you.

orwellian said:
So you are saying they are just gonna leave the dog behind and not put it to sleep if someone doesn't adopt it? I doubt it. And if that makes you sad I feel sorry for you.
Are you saying it makes you happy that a little dog is going to get killed or starve to death on the streets of Buenos Aires?

orwellian said:

Again, i'm speechless at the ignorant comments left here. I do believe it is time that you left this part of the discussion Orwellian.

As for the this soon to abandoned doggie, maybe the owner could put in on craigslist.org or another pet site? Or spread the word on this forum, it is a very cute dog, I am sure someone will want him!

Quentin.Daniels said:
Are you saying it makes you happy that a little dog is going to get killed or starve to death on the streets of Buenos Aires?

No I am saying they will probably put it to sleep if they can't find anyone to care for it. I doubt they would just leave out on the street. And if you eat meat you should know that that dog have lived a heck of a better life than any of the tortured animals you eat everyday. So spare me with your sadness crap.

emms said:
Again, i'm speechless at the ignorant comments left here. I do believe it is time that you left this part of the discussion Orwellian.

So it's ignorant to point out your hypocrisy? The reason you're speechless is because you don't have no arguments. Humans do not need to drink milk and eat meat, but yet you choose to do it. How can you indirectly torture animals and then claim you love them? I seriously don't know how you and some people reason.

Orwellian, you have suddenly, in the last day or so, become overwhelmingly, boringly priggish. Particularly with a conversation such as this.

Back