In Desperate Need Of Help.

I'm not sure if Joe was joking about the French Foreign Legion. If things are bad enough and you just can find no solution then I certainly second (or third) this suggestion. As crazy as it may sound on the surface the Legion has been a great safety net for a lot of people. I personally know two people who went. One was suicidal after his wife divorced him and took everything, including his kids. He joined the Legion, spent 6 years serving in remote places in Africa (and loved it), moved to Paris, got a good job, got married and, last I heard, was getting his French Citizenship.

I'm not sure if Joe was joking about the French Foreign Legion. If things are bad enough and you just can find no solution then I certainly second (or third) this suggestion. As crazy as it may sound on the surface the Legion has been a great safety net for a lot of people. I personally know two people who went. One was suicidal after his wife divorced him and took everything, including his kids. He joined the Legion, spent 6 years serving in remote places in Africa (and loved it), moved to Paris, got a good job, got married and, last I heard, was getting his French Citizenship.
If you think life is a bitch now, do we have a deal for you: Boot Camp.

Back