Votes: 4 11.8%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Neither Hero nor Traitor

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
he·ro
[heer-oh] Show IPA
noun, plural he·roes; for 5 also he·ros.
a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal: He was a local hero when he saved the drowning child.
the principal male character in a story, play, film, etc.
Classical Mythology .
a.
a being of godlike prowess and beneficence who often came to be honored as a divinity.
b.
(in the Homeric period) a warrior-chieftain of special strength, courage, or ability.
c.
(in later antiquity) an immortal being; demigod.
hero sandwich.

thief
THēf/
noun
noun: thief; plural noun: thieves
a person who steals another person's property, especially by stealth and without using force or violence. synonyms: robber, burglar, housebreaker, cat burglar, rustler, shoplifter, pickpocket, purse snatcher, sneak thief, mugger;

It's not what you do but how you do it.!!!!!!!! there was a better and smarter way to get the job done.

This kid is a total genius and an absolute gentleman, I have never heard him speak before, very impressed -what conviction, what a delivery! ...I sincerely hope that it's not too long before he's rewarded for his extreme generosity in denouncing those Criminals at the helm.
It's infuriating & very sad, to see such an intelligent young man being persecuted by this despicable government mafia. A mafia that only acts in it's own self serving interests, not the American people's. In fact, it could be argued that they act like the enemies of the American public.

I am in the US at the moment, and it came up immediately - no problem whatsoever.

It's not what you do but how you do it.!!!!!!!! there was a better and smarter way to get the job done.

A thief would not have revealed their identity. He specifically did so to give more credibility to the leak. This situation was more or less already known before Snowden, but he brought it out into the public eye and attention of the mainstream media. So enlighten us, what was the "smarter better way"? Or let me guess - these invasions of our privacy are necessary in our dangerous world of "evil-doers" and we should thank the NSA for a job well done protecting us from ourselves?

Back