Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Traitor

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Neither Hero nor Traitor

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Of all the canards routinely trotted out against whistleblowers, I think "egotistical selfie" has to be the most hilarious. The guy has been persistently sought after by every major news organisation for interviews for nearly a year, but yet has only appeared on a small handful of youtube videos, preferring to keep the focus on the NSA rather than on himself. But that is utterly incomprehensible to beltway media types (looking at you David Gregory) who only understand furthering their own careers and parroting the paranoid claims of their government "sources". Egotistical indeed.

No way he has allot of help defending the constitution, John McCain, Sarah Palin, Fox News, the KKK and the list of defenders goes on for pages. He's a third rate selfie looking for 15 minutes of fame.

Absolutely classic. These words should be engraved in stone as a lesson to future generations. This is what watching Fox News leads to, boys and girls. Don't let it happen to you :)

Did you catch that part about the KKK?

Absolutely classic. These words should be engraved in stone as a lesson to future generations. This is what watching Fox News leads to, boys and girls. Don't let it happen to you :)

Did you catch that part about the KKK?
You should learn to read. I do not watch Fox News I do not watch Fox Sports or anything remotely Fox. For simpletons like you I will decode the KKK reference. Every wing nut that does some chest pounding act of "Constitutional" defending claims that it for freedom god and a better union. They all wave the same tired flag. Yes, carve it in granite so future simpletons like you can read it and compare it to last 100 times it was used as an excuse to grab for glory. [oh yes, Mr Ed, Snowjob already has a book deal and is working on a movie deal]

Maybe, just maybe, its not a reading problem but a writing issue...

You should learn to read. I do not watch Fox News I do not watch Fox Sports or anything remotely Fox. For simpletons like you I will decode the KKK reference. Every wing nut that does some chest pounding act of "Constitutional" defending claims that it for freedom god and a better union. They all wave the same tired flag. Yes, carve it in granite so future simpletons like you can read it and compare it to last 100 times it was used as an excuse to grab for glory. [oh yes, Mr Ed, Snowjob already has a book deal and is working on a movie deal]

/me backs away slowly

This kid is a total genius and an absolute gentleman, I have never heard him speak before, very impressed -what conviction, what a delivery! ...I sincerely hope that it's not too long before he's rewarded for his extreme generosity in denouncing those Criminals at the helm.
It's infuriating & very sad, to see such an intelligent young man being persecuted by this despicable government mafia. A mafia that only acts in it's own self serving interests, not the American people's. In fact, it could be argued that they act like the enemies of the American public.

This interview get's taken down from Youtube and blocked - so if you are in the US you might not be able to see it:

What an articulate, courageous young man.

Fascinating. Thanks for posting. I don't doubt that vanity is a factor in Snowden's actions however he has nevertheless alerted us to issues of great concern. I would normally consider someone like this to be a traitor however in this case I believe the end justifies the means. I can not condemn him.

NSA Director James Clapper Begins Propaganda Tour After Students Identify Edward Snowden As "Personal Hero"
[font=Lucida Grande']Perhaps, the biggest question might be how much will this tour of colleges and universities by Clapper cost. He spent a part of his speech bemoaning the budget cuts the intelligence community has managed to survive. Somehow they have come up with the money to fund traveling to talk to students about the “myth of Edward Snowden”?[/font]

Why should taxpayers be funding this propaganda? And doesn’t Clapper have a job to do as Director of National Intelligence?

http://www.zerohedge...nowden-personal

Back