Is It Not Time For Another Baexpats Picnic ?

The more the merrier ! Excellent.Iam thinking of bringing some spicy food to share. Last time we did a mix of people just bringing whatever they wanted to eat or drink or things to share.Ithink that is a good thing as not everyone has access to food prep space.Do what you can with what you have.

Yup.Feb 3 time of day and exact spot to be confirmed.After the weekend I will put more details in Expat events.

I might join you guys as well. :)

I'm bringing an Indian dish that I really like: aloo gobi or something sweet, perhaps a raisin cake.

Also, I wanted to let you know that we are organizing a Potluck Picnic for February the 9th, in Parque Las Heras: Las Heras and Bulnes at 5:00 pm. We invited some baexpaters to the last picnic on December 15th and some people from here attended it. Anyway, I will personally invite you this Sunday.

See you!

Ok ,having thought about accessibility and that some may not be too familiar with public transport I kept the location simple near the more famous part of Bosques, but easily accessible from Plaza Italia .
Plaza Almirante Gonzalez Catan http://maps.google.com.ar/maps?q=Plaza+Almirante+Gonz%C3%A1lez+Fern%C3%A1ndez,+Buenos+Aires&hl=es-419&ie=UTF8&sll=-34.573291,-58.414256&sspn=0.001049,0.001725&oq=Plaza+Almirante+Gonzal&t=h&hq=Plaza+Almirante+Gonz%C3%A1lez+Fern%C3%A1ndez,+Buenos+Aires&z=15

If you zoom in on the satellite view I will be looking for a place near that fountain in the shade of the trees .
TIME: 1pm

Lets make this a relaxed affair, where we can get to know each other. I am kind of wary to post this map so as not to attract people with commercial interests only, be it from the forum or the casual reader. Please come for the fun only.

Is there a number we can call if we get lost? Or something to recognize each other by?

Back