Is It Not Time For Another Baexpats Picnic ?

Greetings! I just moved down to BA last week and and have been stalking the forums for a couple of days now. I saw this thread and was wondering if this picnic would be open to noobs or if you need a decoder rang and special underwear? I can prepare something, though I'm quickly learning that spices and good coffee are about as common as unicorns in BA.

There are spices, it's just that buying them is now a quest rather than your average shopping trip. Welcome !

Uhm i'm not good cooking, what easy stuff can i bring lol

Hello Lamarque,Doritos o Macritos with some cheesy dip always go down well with people.

Hello guys,I was outof communication today as I was on the boat and did not have my charger with me.Some of you already have me phone number and I will now send to the rest of you.

I will try to be close to the (shellshaped?)fountain ,but nearer the trees.I willspread out a red blanket and wear a white Captain Hook Cancun cap .(only to be recognised you understand...)

Hello guys,I was outof communication today as I was on the boat and did not have my charger with me.Some of you already have me phone number and I will now send to the rest of you.

did you send? nothing received :)

Someone left their wooden crisp bowl at the picnic today in Palermo Parks. If you see this message and would like it back, just drop me a message and we'll sort something out.

Cheers,
Sean

Someone left their wooden crisp bowl at the picnic today in Palermo Parks. If you see this message and would like it back, just drop me a message and we'll sort something out.

Cheers,
Sean

Whoops, that is ours. I'll send you a message!

Back