Is It Not Time For Another Baexpats Picnic ?

Aleina Dee

Registered
Some may remember the picnic Ries organised in Bosques de Palermo.Would you be interested ? I had in mind a pre superbowl picnic on FEB 3, but just a suggestion.

Sounds like a great idea... although I know absolutely zilch about American Football.

Great ! Smcali, neither do I, but I thought likeminded people who di not know each other yet could get together and if they want carry on to wherever they broadcast the game .Kind of like an additional bonus incentive to go to the picnic.

I'll come also and would enjoy watching the game afterwards.

Great idea Aleina Dee. Are you in charge? :)

Tom

Great.I can organise unless it is someone s burning desire to do so.;) Alll the organisation I was thinking of was to ask what everyone will be bringing and to go there before to find a nice shady place nearish to the bus stop and let everyone have a map.

Hey, we would be interested. Just got to BA earlier this week and keen to meet people n see new place. Let us know if we need to do anything to help out.

Great.I can organise unless it is someone s burning desire to do so. ;) Alll the organisation I was thinking of was to ask what everyone will be bringing and to go there before to find a nice shady place nearish to the bus stop and let everyone have a map.

Great you can organize for us :p

Back