JPMorgan Sees Argentina Economy Facing Prospect of Hard Landing

Probably close to zero, maybe an insignificant amount in El Salvador. Gold is lindy, I get it. In the next 5 years I'm betting we see it. Who knows, we'll see.

Anyway, enjoy the weekend everyone, cheers.
In the next ten years there is a significant chance that Bitcoin will become completely technologically obsolete and replaced by something more technologically advanced, environmentally /energy consumption sustainable and supported by governments. In the next ten years there is zero chance that gold will become irrelevant and perhaps even a probability that it becomes a more important part of the central bank reserves of USD weary countries/ USA adversaries.

In the next ten years there is a significant chance that Bitcoin will become completely technologically obsolete and replaced by something more technologically advanced, environmentally /energy consumption sustainable and supported by governments.
Ethereum has already transitioned to a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism, which makes it environmentally sustainable.

On the other hand, the governments will never really embrace cryptocurrencies because they deprive them of the ability to control the money supply, which in turn diminishes their power over the people.

"...all on the heels of Alberto's speech in which he donned Rose-colored glasses telling the people they deserved to hear the good things happening"

I like the idea of Quilombo Qoin. Because, hey, a fool and his money are soon partying!
Thank you, you know, I Googled it because it's a word I rarely use and got "became evident/clear" as a definition and was like "meh, they'll know what I mean; close enough" lol

Now I know why you buy bitcoin. You have to be astute enough to understand that Norway's sovereign wealth fund (Government Pension Fund of Norway) is composed of two accounts:

(1.) The Government Pension Fund Global
(2.) The Government Pension Fund Norway.

Anyway, I'll not waste any more time trying to explain this. Enjoy your bitcoin. Because Ponzi schemes always end well. Just ask Caroline Ellison.

Sir the Fund Global, is 1.2 T in assets ..Fund Norway is 34b.

If we add in the 34 billion dollars that's in the Fund Norway plus the 1.2T in Fund Global that makes the total of their investments in global equities 68%, not 69%. How does that change anything?

43% of it is in US equities - $560,000,000. Tell me again how I'm confused please.

If we add in the 34 billion dollars that's in the Fund Norway plus the 1.2T in Fund Global that makes the total of their investments in global equities 68%, not 69%. How does that change anything?

43% of it is in US equities - $560,000,000. Tell me again how I'm confused please.
You are playing checkers while others are playing chess. The NOK / fiat point went over your head. Future business school students will study the slow demise of bitcoin as a non-glittering example of the 21st century's 'greater fool theory'. Unlike gold, Bitcoin is only as scarce as its programming dictates. "Oh, but only 21 million bitcoins can ever be mined. Ever! We promise!!" LOL.

How much are you down? Because it's a hard lesson, but some times you just have to cut your losses, admit defeat and walk away. And hopefully learn a lesson.

"Oh, but only 21 million bitcoins can ever be mined. Ever! We promise!!" LOL.
Why all the lols? Only 21 million of bitcoins will be mined. This is enforced by the mathematical algorithm.
Now you can go and make fun of the multiplication table. Or do something like this:

They say sin(x) cannot return a value greater than 1. Ever! We promise!! LOL.

As for the original topic at hand, I think this week's news makes JP Morgan's insights look like futurecasting; massive nationwide blackout from either failed failsafes or unsecured critical infrastructure and the national hero's FIL getting shaken down making world news, all on the heels of Alberto's speech in which he dawned Rose-colored glasses telling the people they deserved to hear the good things happening (lol)
The electricity infrastructure did fail safe, you can hardly deny that.

LOL. The point went so far over your head. Future business school study
Why all the lols? Only 21 million of bitcoins will be mined. This is enforced by the mathematical algorithm.
Now you can go and make fun of the multiplication table. Or do something like this:

They say sin(x) cannot return a value greater than 1. Ever! We promise!! LOL.
Which of course has nothing at all to do with Bitcoin code. Funny but still SMH.

You are playing checkers while others are playing chess. The NOK / fiat point went over your head. Future business school students will study the slow demise of bitcoin as a non-glittering example of the 21st century's 'greater fool theory'. Unlike gold, Bitcoin is only as scarce as its programming dictates. "Oh, but only 21 million bitcoins can ever be mined. Ever! We promise!!" LOL.

How much are you down? Because it's a hard lesson, but some times you just have to cut your losses, admit defeat and walk away. And hopefully learn a lesson.

I've been DCAing into ETH and BTC since 2016, I'm doing ok. Now deep into Avax as well - https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/startu...n-specific-blockchains-with-aws-on-avalanche/

People have been laughing about crypto since then it's fine, not everyone gets it.

Back