Judgement Left Intact: Vulture Funds

I'm not sure what you mean by the "magic of money printing" and no I would not call myself a neo-keynesian.

toongeorges brought up the idea of having the Fed print away Argentina's debt, and I showed that not only would it be a negligible drop in the bucket in the Fed's money creation spree, but it might even help just to a tiny degree with what is a problem of insufficient inflation in the US.

How we got from there to Krugman is beyond me.

Common belief is that all BAExapts threads end up in Obombacare, nut butter, or nazi fluoride. Statistically speaking more of them devolve into accusations of neo-Keynesianism and discussions of Krugman than anything else.

Listening to Kicillof , a historical review of the National External Debt with Privados, no mention of the Debt with Anses or Central Bank...? All the blame is on the Neo-liberal Governments that contracted debt prior to 2003

Kicillof stated that the Debt to the 93 % will be paid in Argentina under Argentine Law!!!! this breaks the terms of the Agreement....!! NOTHING to the Vultures....!!

If you've screwed up, Kicillof's solution is to double down!

Listening to Kicillof , a historical review of the National External Debt with Privados, no mention of the Debt with Anses or Central Bank...? All the blame is on the Neo-liberal Governments that contracted debt prior to 2003

Kicillof stated that the Debt to the 93 % will be paid in Argentina under Argentine Law!!!! this breaks the terms of the Agreement....!! NOTHING to the Vultures....!!
What are going to be the "unintended consequences" ? Billion dollar question.
Really did not think they would select that option. They are adults and get to do what they wish.

What are going to be the "unintended consequences" ? Billion dollar question.
Really did not think they would select that option. They are adults and get to do what they wish.

http://youtu.be/9wVlE-ZkHW4?t=2m20s

Common belief is that all BAExapts threads end up in Obombacare, nut butter, or nazi fluoride. Statistically speaking more of them devolve into accusations of neo-Keynesianism and discussions of Krugman than anything else.
I think Rooney just punched me out for implying that he was a Neo-Keynesian. Sounds a little like the truth hurts...

neoliberal_572825.jpg

replace Neo-Liberal in cartoon with Neo-Keynesian

I'm not sure what you mean by the "magic of money printing" and no I would not call myself a neo-keynesian.

toongeorges brought up the idea of having the Fed print away Argentina's debt, and I showed that not only would it be a negligible drop in the bucket in the Fed's money creation spree, but it might even help just to a tiny degree with what is a problem of insufficient inflation in the US.

How we got from there to Krugman is beyond me.
See bold for the answer.

And why should the US Taxpayer assume the debt of Argentina? Because it is just a drop in the bucket?

A million here, a million there, pretty soon, you're talking real money.
Everett Dirksen

It's not ironic that he was addressing this comment to Neo-Keynesians...

If the Fed were to print a $15b cheque and give it to Argentina bondholders, that would represent roughly 1.5% of the year's QE. Can you please tell me (specifically please) how that 1.5% increase would be shouldered by the US taxpayer as you claim?

And for the record, this tongue in cheek solution was not mine, but you seem to have an off-topic bone you are determined to pick, so let's see where you go with it.

PS didnt Everett Dirksen play for the Rams?

If the Fed were to print a $15b cheque and give it to Argentina bondholders, that would represent roughly 1.5% of the year's QE. Can you please tell me (specifically please) how that 1.5% increase would be shouldered by the US taxpayer as you claim?

And for the record, this tongue in cheek solution was not mine, but you seem to have an off-topic bone you are determined to pick, so let's see where you go with it.

PS didnt Everett Dirksen play for the Rams?
If the $15,000,000,000 you propose gifting to Argentina is not going to be shouldered by the US taxpayer then maybe they can print three checks: one for Argentina and one for you and me!

Oh the innocence of youth!

Poor naive little Axel, does he actually think that those 93% are going to agree to that? They just saw that the vultures' chances at scoring it big increase dramatically and now the well intentioned little camporista is going to give them a second chance to get in on the action.

Back